ZeQuirk

Sep 30, 2020
She-Hulk is not your girl though...

However, here is a replacement script for those who absolutely want to skip it (without impacting the game and the reward at the end of that scene):
Replace existing script explore.rpy in your game folder with this one.
It is not up to the MC anymore ... it is a scripted event where
Players have to accept the decision of their partner or else.
How do you even find Magnus?? I keep going to the pizza place and i just get free pizza

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I think you only can have 6 harem girls, the game is buggy. What happens when you recruit 7th?(i think it will be bug) i have 6 harem girls, go to gym and there is ayla(7th harem girl) and i somehow recruited her(7th harem girl) and this must be bug.
Maybe Dev rethink and add slots to harem and remove status of satisfaction from them this way you can recruit all girls.
for Dev in this save you can recruit 7yh girl Ayla.

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I think you only can have 6 harem girls, the game is buggy. What happens when you recruit 7th?(i think it will be bug) i have 6 harem girls, go to gym and there is ayla(7th harem girl) and i somehow recruited her(7th harem girl) and this must be bug.
Maybe Dev rethink and add slots to harem and remove status of satisfaction from them this way you can recruit all girls.
for Dev in this save you can recruit 7yh girl Ayla.
What version are you playing? I just checked the source and it should not be possible to get Ayla into the harem when there are more than 5 harem girls already.

Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
What version are you playing? I just checked the source and it should not be possible to get Ayla into the harem when there are more than 5 harem girls already.
you have portraits for 6 harem girls so i guess you can have 6 girls there. i don't tried to dismiss belly dancer girls(don't remember name)

0.5, download save file and try it. there is scene when you can recruit ayla there and this will be 7th harem girl, and this not all, i tried in school and Amy also can be recruited. That's why i told it's a bug.
I pretty much can guess outcome of this bug.(and all except week pay for them) must work(but you will not see some of them portraits and can't pay for them weekly. i want to try maybe they will be freebies.

P.S. Maybe it's important, i dismissed Ayla to recruit Cyrl, And just random event in gym(few days after) and Ayla there and it's happened.

P.S. Guys someone help with Lab events, how to punish Scientist girl(Debra)? I talked with Gwen after MC fucked her like Hulk and she tell MC to talk to her when he has idea how to do it. Has someone idea what to do here?

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I think I had said I wanted to see a scene where one of the women was given a dose of alpha radiation. Be careful what you wish for.

Can we get that scene without the extra penis please?
is this the lab scene, how to trigger it?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Talked to scientist in lab and volunteered to help with another experiment.
Member of which faction i must be to trigger it?, and i need to help Gwen with Phd? It's jus i only have option to help them for money. maybe i need to talk to someone else also to trigger revenge of Gwen? (Also Gwen is Trump faction, and when i helped her with Phd there was only extra lust as gift)
Just need to repeat lab help for money.

Last edited:

Nemesis2play

May 30, 2017
When I copy this into my save files it doesn't show up in my game. When I changed the file name to get rid of the 6 numbers at the beginning it shows the thumbnail but gives me an error that says "No module named matrix".
sorry I don't have more the save, I play on Android, I have download the same save and work for me, I don't no why you can't load

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
sorry I don't have more the save, I play on Android, I have download the same save and work for me, I don't no why you can't load
It all has to do with the runtime Renpy version the save was made on and the one you are trying to load it on.
If compatible -> it works
If not compatible -> error (like the one about the matrix module)
And yes, it is stupid the Renpy developers didn't prevent version incompatibilities like this.
As I said before, the Gospel according to St. Linus is "thou shallt not break things".

DaisySundae

Sep 16, 2020
hi, sorry but i really need to ask, is there any way i can trigger penny to ride the jeep on the day she's scouting?
(i also no longer get the option to bring a harem at beginning of scouting, only see the option once or twice.)
it's only motorbike now so no way to pickup poor magnus :(

been in a limbo of the she-hulk task because i only have diamond from abandoned mine, so still cant purchase own bike.
hopefully there's additional place to get diamonds soon :3

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
hi, sorry but i really need to ask, is there any way i can trigger penny to ride the jeep on the day she's scouting?
(i also no longer get the option to bring a harem at beginning of scouting, only see the option once or twice.)
it's only motorbike now so no way to pickup poor magnus :(

been in a limbo of the she-hulk task because i only have diamond from abandoned mine, so still cant purchase own bike.
hopefully there's additional place to get diamonds soon :3
I don't understand what you're describing. If you have rescued Magnus, it doesn't matter what scout you go with, there is enough room on both Penny and Bella's rigs to bring him back to She-Hulk. (choose her hex obviously)

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes