zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Virtually no one has actually talked about the update's CONTENT, rather disappointing. This thread is going haywire, with just people asking the usual "Android please", "full save please" (often not even a please)... And "how do you do this, how do you do that?" (answers usually in the hints guide anyway that they couldn't bother reading).
Did anyone actually ENJOY the update or what?
"full save" is a major disease in a lot of f95zone threads. And it is major useless too in a sandbox type game as it gets you nothing. The only reason I published a save at the end of my v0.4.2 path is because there is a technical problem with using v0.4.2 saves in v0.5.0. The only other option for people having that problem is starting from scratch. That is a bit harsh.

Reactions: EpicLust

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Virtually no one has actually talked about the update's CONTENT, rather disappointing.
I didnt bother to play. I just forgot to unwatch the thread.
But, I can say this: I just dont like games that have a set end date.
Just my personal preference. The game is fine. The art is slightly above average. The story is very interesting.
Just not "for me"

caju

Oct 5, 2017
C-mon, mate ... shift + O and type day=3 at week 3.
If it is that easy, why hasnt the developer done it?
No, he intended the game to end. I am not going to tamper with or fix a broken game.
There are literally thousands of other games that I can choose from that I wont have to include a note telling me what to do to be able to play this game.

If the developer wanted the game to be sandbox, he would have designed it that way.
I did think it was fun as a "one-off" time killer but I have no desire to break a game in order to play it

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You can spend them in the Gym fantasyzing about breaking them gurls in!
You can spend them in the late strip corner, having fun with them gurls.
You then get your full save and press C to go to gallery and see all the stuff grind
might have stripped you of in game!
This is just in ... Gameplay dev talk;) -> UncleVT, put it in the OP!
Tim said -> this is a demo ...
Tim also said -> the lust of different characters, it's rather irrelevant right now since it's a demo.
Tim said again -> Money is the only variable that will basically help you in paying for the striptease sessions

Tim gives official consent to -> use variable money => money=99 -> get all the 6 strip teases
Tim gives official consent to -> use variable day => day=1 -> get back to Monday for all times!
I don't think players need my permission to cheat the game but thanks! lol

Basilisxs Den

Mar 29, 2019
Virtually no one has actually talked about the update's CONTENT, rather disappointing. This thread is going haywire, with just people asking the usual "Android please", "full save please" (often not even a please)... And "how do you do this, how do you do that?" (answers usually in the hints guide anyway that they couldn't bother reading).
I love your work Apocalypse (I love Muscle Woman!!!!). I know Apocalypse is random (for the most part) but could you at least make a walkthrough for unlocking girls in your harem and a walkthrough for missions like spying on the church ?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hello there.
I'd like to ask how you can "meet" the bounty huntress. I can't see anything in the hints.
You steal the map from Ivanka. She then puts a bounty on your head. After that it is a matter of waiting for the random event to happen. Same for the second time, but with the bounty coming from Melania this time when you spoil her cream plan by getting Magnus out of the pizza place.

Reactions: EpicLust

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I always love your work, had a little trouble getting the last bounty hunter scene (the MFF) until I figured out to not take my own bike and loose the fight, at that stage in the game one might think going on a solo run would have been the way ;)
The odd chance stuff for some things can be a little frustrating, but have learned to save and reload until they kick in, other than that I'm good, just waiting "patiently" for the next update, looking forward to the next Harem girl and some long overdo Lena action :p

Have actually considered doubling up on my Patreon tier because of your incredible activity in this forum, will have to look into my budget and maybe cancel some donations I don't make use of any more to afford it, but you're worth it (y)

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes