sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
In the hints guide,it's written that in the tattoo parlour of C5,you can have subsequent visits after getting your first tattoo.But after I got the first tattoo,weirdly MC is not a Road Warrior anymore(even though RW faction points are the most).
So MC could not access the strip club anymore.Did I do anything wrong in my gameplay?

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
How can I change my faction and become Road Warrior? Mind you I have completed the update but I am missing a quest at the stripclub.
Go to B5 five times and make sure you have enough firearms points.You need to kill 10 camels for 1 RW faction point.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Done that. Went to B5 for about 20 times already but for some reason I don't get that faction change.
How many Road Warrior points do you have? If you already have 5 you can't get the faction change. You need a points change for all this to kick in. But if you really have 5 you are a Road Warrior already. But then you should be able to get a tattoo. Did you cheat in some way?

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
How many Road Warrior points do you have? If you already have 5 you can't get the faction change. You need a points change for all this to kick in. But if you really have 5 you are a Road Warrior already. But then you should be able to get a tattoo. Did you cheat in some way?
Nvmd I am all over the place never had a problem to begin with, I was already RW. Thanx for the answer and you time.

Apr 13, 2019
Hey so I've noticed that for some stuff in the game you have to have 1 of the factions at like 4 or 5 would the smart thing to do be just raise all factions to 4 or something and then if I need one at 5 I just raise that faction up 1 so I never have one super low

Edit:if this is the case is their any repeatable way to raise all factions I know for some its easy like church just go on Sunday and troumnpsters just use those messages you get but for the other 3 I have trouble

Last edited:

FunPlaya

May 3, 2018
I got a problem: seems like i have too many women in my Harem and when i have to pay for their stay i cant see all of them so im stuck in the screen can i scrfoll the list or something?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hey so I've noticed that for some stuff in the game you have to have 1 of the factions at like 4 or 5 would the smart thing to do be just raise all factions to 4 or something and then if I need one at 5 I just raise that faction up 1 so I never have one super low

Edit:if this is the case is their any repeatable way to raise all factions I know for some its easy like church just go on Sunday and troumnpsters just use those messages you get but for the other 3 I have trouble
Church: visit Sunday service
Deep State: gun practice, shoot Trumpf 3 times
Road Warriors: get a tattoo in the desert town for last point, otherwise shoot camels
Sierra Club: work 3 times in the food unit
Trumpsters: gun practice, shoot Cliton 3 times

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I got a problem: seems like i have too many women in my Harem and when i have to pay for their stay i cant see all of them so im stuck in the screen can i scrfoll the list or something?
You can only get 6 girls in the harem and that is the size of the maintenance box. So there should be no problem unless you cheated things. Then you are on your own.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Msybe it will work: reduce harem girls to 5.

Apr 13, 2019
Church: visit Sunday service
Deep State: gun practice, shoot Trumpf 3 times
Road Warriors: get a tattoo in the desert town for last point, otherwise shoot camels
Sierra Club: work 3 times in the food unit
Trumpsters: gun practice, shoot Cliton 3 times
Thank you man but still for the first question would that work just have it all at 4 until I need one at 5

Apr 13, 2019
how change faction and there are cheat for money , boring to shoot camel
You don't really change faction it's just whichever one you have the highest points in is what you are but theirs also nicknames you can get for each faction which I think does something but I don't know how to get all the nicknames

Obelixeke

Apr 4, 2020
You don't really change faction it's just whichever one you have the highest points in is what you are but theirs also nicknames you can get for each faction which I think does something but I don't know how to get all the nicknames
I'm pretty sure the Oracle gives you your Church of the Phallus title; Ivanka the Trumpfters'; at the Pizza Parlour/Lena quest you get Deep State's; the Queen gives the Sierra Club name (or some other nickname not related to factions?...); and was it Nancy for the RW or at the bar, mmmm?

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes