Apr 13, 2019
I'm pretty sure the Oracle gives you your Church of the Phallus title; Ivanka the Trumpfters'; at the Pizza Parlour/Lena quest you get Deep State's; the Queen gives the Sierra Club name (or some other nickname not related to factions?...); and was it Nancy for the RW or at the bar, mmmm?
Road warriors was Jake you need to become friends with him in the gym shower and he gives you it

Reactions: Obelixeke

ZzackK

Dec 14, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\quangtrungnetpro\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\quangtrungnetpro\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\quangtrungnetpro\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.5-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\quangtrungnetpro\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\quangtrungnetpro\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3490, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\quangtrungnetpro\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\quangtrungnetpro\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "C:\Users\quangtrungnetpro\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.5-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\quangtrungnetpro\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\quangtrungnetpro\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "C:\Users\quangtrungnetpro\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.5-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 923, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\quangtrungnetpro\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.5-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\quangtrungnetpro\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.5-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\quangtrungnetpro\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.5-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 752, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "C:\Users\quangtrungnetpro\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.5-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Apocalypse 0.5
Fri Sep 25 20:05:07 2020

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
no idea if this game is made by trump fan or hater, since this game show us how trump was painted by media vs reality. and that main ultimate goal...well, in light of 2020 many, ppl wist that trump actualy will be president for life :))).

and with all that oversized dicks and boobs, i think it is caricature of many, many things. and i like in game humor.

ZzackK

Dec 14, 2019
my old save have a problem pls help me fix it !
Code:

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\quangtrungnetpro\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\quangtrungnetpro\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\quangtrungnetpro\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.5-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\quangtrungnetpro\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\quangtrungnetpro\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3490, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\quangtrungnetpro\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.5-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\quangtrungnetpro\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.5-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 923, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\quangtrungnetpro\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.5-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\quangtrungnetpro\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.5-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\quangtrungnetpro\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.5-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 752, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "C:\Users\quangtrungnetpro\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.5-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Apocalypse 0.5
Fri Sep 25 22:02:25 2020

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
my old save have a problem pls help me fix it !
Code:

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)

1) Use spoilers in the future please when posting very long error messages. And don't DOUBLE post, it's very obnoxious.
Here is a working save from v0.4.2 courtesy of zapallbugs

ZzackK

Dec 14, 2019
1) Use spoilers in the future please when posting very long error messages. And don't DOUBLE post, it's very obnoxious.
Here is a working save from v0.4.2 courtesy of zapallbugs
sorry but when i paste the Save in the saves folder it didint work im sorry again.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
sorry but when i paste the Save in the saves folder it didint work im sorry again.
You have to look in save page 15. If you have no other saves you can rename it to 1-1-LT1.save and it will show up in page 1. And be sure the remove the number f95zone prefixes the name with. Before you put it into the save folder it should be named 15-2-LT1.save.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

ZzackK

Dec 14, 2019
You have to look in save page 15. If you have no other saves you can rename it to 1-1-LT1.save and it will show up in page 1. And be sure the remove the number f95zone prefixes the name with. Before you put it into the save folder it should be named 15-2-LT1.save.
tks its work !

Apr 13, 2019
Okay completely random thought I just had but I wanted to share it this might be the most galaxy brained 300 iq forward thinking thing I've ever thought of so ima try to find a Bluetooth keyboard connect it to my phone and then press c and see if it opens all I gotta do now it find a keyboard

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Virtually no one has actually talked about the update's CONTENT, rather disappointing. This thread is going haywire, with just people asking the usual "Android please", "full save please" (often not even a please)... And "how do you do this, how do you do that?" (answers usually in the hints guide anyway that they couldn't bother reading).
Did anyone actually ENJOY the update or what?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... I was not getting any luck from before ... so I would not know.

actually ENJOY the update
I will however start a side by side play through from zapp”s perspective and see where it gets me.
Those stones keep vexxing me ... thanks 4 zara though, the discovery scene is priceless.

Reactions: EpicLust
Apr 13, 2019
Virtually no one has actually talked about the update's CONTENT, rather disappointing. This thread is going haywire, with just people asking the usual "Android please", "full save please" (often not even a please)... And "how do you do this, how do you do that?" (answers usually in the hints guide anyway that they couldn't bother reading).
Did anyone actually ENJOY the update or what?
OH shit sorry I forgot that as a developer you probably want feedback so I'll go ahead and say fuck yeah it's awesome all the new hexes are cool the sex scenes with the native and the Texas girl are hot as fuck

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes