DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Apocalypse.jpg

Here is a screenshot of where the Hint Guide is.
It's already Included with the Download, it's written and provided by the Game Dev himself.
All it takes is to actually READ it, but guess that's too much to ask for some players?
It even includes how to cheat though Tim, aka Epiclust, is against cheating.
All this provided just shows what a strait up dude the Dev of this game is and still ya have hassle him with questions, and even give negative comments about him and his game?

You won't find many game devs who do as much for even paying costumers!
Yet every month after a new update, he has to spend extra time, time he could use to either create or relax, by answering questions (already answered in this hint file, or on this forum) and listen to your bickering! :rolleyes:
Grow up a bit, will ya?

This is a general observation not pointed at any one in particular, those who feel offended by my words might want to reflect a little more on them before lashing out with space wasting comments.

Time is the most valuable thing of all, to waste it is more than a crime. Think a little bit about that..

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
View attachment 831168

Here is a screenshot of where the Hint Guide is.
It's already Included with the Download, it's written and provided by the Game Dev himself.
All it takes is to actually READ it, but guess that's too much to ask for some players?
It even includes how to cheat though Tim, aka Epiclust, is against cheating.
All this provided just shows what a strait up dude the Dev of this game is and still ya have hassle him with questions, and even give negative comments about him and his game?

You won't find many game devs who do as much for even paying costumers!
Yet every month after a new update, he has to spend extra time, time he could use to either create or relax, by answering questions (already answered in this hint file, or on this forum) and listen to your bickering! :rolleyes:
Grow up a bit, will ya?

This is a general observation not pointed at any one in particular, those who feel offended by my words might want to reflect a little more on them before lashing out with space wasting comments.

Time is the most valuable thing of all, to waste it is more than a crime. Think a little bit about that..
Just one correction, the guide is not shipped with the Android version as that is not built by Epic himself.
(and you have realised that you are showing you nationality?)

Last edited:
Reactions: DragonFire

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Good news guys, the66 kindly provided an Android version of the game! I will ask for it to be uploaded to the OP.
Here are his words about it:

touch screen usage

• swipe down to hide the ui
  • swipe left to roll back
  • swipe right to start skipping of text
  • swipe left&right to toggle the quick menu
  • swipe 2x left&right to open the game menu
    {*]swipe u&down to open the gallery
  • longpress the save file thumbnail in the save/load screen to delete this slot
from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
What happens if you complete the church task? do you get anything from chief lena? accidently missed one day so what do you get from her..

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
hold on, is it just me or Amy is missing and can't be found in the garage. I'm using apk version so I don't know about other versions.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Just one correction, the guide is not shipped with the Android version as that is not built by Epic himself.
(and you have realised that you are showing you nationality?)
I have no problem with people guessing my nationality from the translated info in that screenshot, unless it's against site rules to not cross such over?
I don't put up a sign with my country flag with fireworks in the background, though I am proud of my nationality ;)

Didn't mention Android for 2 reasons:
1: I own an android phone but would never play games on it, so have no knowledge to share in that regard.
2: It's been mentioned many times in this thread that EpicLust doesn't make an android version himself, though it appears now that he does get more involved with such, maybe due to the number of posts about it, idk.. idc..
:coffee:

Reactions: EpicLust

moqbull

Dec 15, 2017
old save files not working with the compressed version. Is this just an issue with the compressed version?

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
How can I change my faction and become Road Warrior? Mind you I have completed the update but I am missing a quest at the stripclub.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes