EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I always love your work, had a little trouble getting the last bounty hunter scene (the MFF) until I figured out to not take my own bike and loose the fight, at that stage in the game one might think going on a solo run would have been the way ;)
The odd chance stuff for some things can be a little frustrating, but have learned to save and reload until they kick in, other than that I'm good, just waiting "patiently" for the next update, looking forward to the next Harem girl and some long overdo Lena action :p

Have actually considered doubling up on my Patreon tier because of your incredible activity in this forum, will have to look into my budget and maybe cancel some donations I don't make use of any more to afford it, but you're worth it (y)
Thanks for your feedback. I actually will change it in the next update such that the MC can also go with his own bike, don't know why I added this requirement, it's stupid and makes it hard indeed to get the bounty huntress to track you down.

EDIT: here are replacement scripts to make that possible actually while we're at it...

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Ummmmmmm alittle help again what is NRANRA?
I think it is ruby's club
NRANRA = the National Rifle Association of New Rebuilt America
And yes, Ruby is a member. The MC can become a member too after gun training with Ruby.
Being a member is usefull when trying to get into the Trumpster base. And Cindy will sell only to NRANRA members.

Last edited:

pikeepikee

Mar 8, 2020
Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the last update! Always fun to look at the changelog and trying to figure out how to get to the new scenes! The scenes with Magnus are still mind blowing hahaha. Think the threesome with the gun store is my favourite addition to this update. Haven't figured out how to get Penny yet, but I'll get there!

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the last update! Always fun to look at the changelog and trying to figure out how to get to the new scenes! The scenes with Magnus are still mind blowing hahaha. Think the threesome with the gun store is my favourite addition to this update. Haven't figured out how to get Penny yet, but I'll get there!
If you mean the Penny date, then a few factors has to be met (they puzzled me as well) ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Mos
When I copy this into my save files it doesn't show up in my game. When I changed the file name to get rid of the 6 numbers at the beginning it shows the thumbnail but gives me an error that says "No module named matrix".
Most likely the save was made with the v0.4.2 public version. That can't be used to load in v0.5.0. Search the thread for why, there are quite a number of posts about it.

RawrKrake

Jun 29, 2020
For some reason not all cheats work for me. The girls lust and the money cheat no problem, but when I use one with mc at the start nothing happens? Someone else having this problem? I tried writing it together, seperated, numbers lower than five and so on.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
For some reason not all cheats work for me. The girls lust and the money cheat no problem, but when I use one with mc at the start nothing happens? Someone else having this problem? I tried writing it together, seperated, numbers lower than five and so on.
Faction points are more tricky because you can only belong to one faction at a time and if you have 5 in more than one faction, it might do weird stuff. But the ones in the hints guide are the correct variables, there's no reason for it not to work, I just tried on my side and it worked fine, not quite sure why you're having problems.

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
Why Amy is no longer on the workshop? :(
She is maybe one of the hottest girls on the game, lovely to watch her on the gym in the next updates.
Here is an edit I made of her arms for the pool scene.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Why Amy is no longer on the workshop? :(
She is maybe one of the hottest girls on the game, lovely to watch her on the gym in the next updates.
Here is an edit I made of her arms for the pool scene.
She is no longer in the workshop in the evening to account for the bike ride that the MC can now take to visit the hippie chicks.

But she IS in the workshop on weekdays afternoon. But I'll add her to be in the mornings on the weekend too in the next update.

Reactions: Deadshot1984

RawrKrake

Jun 29, 2020
Faction points are more tricky because you can only belong to one faction at a time and if you have 5 in more than one faction, it might do weird stuff. But the ones in the hints guide are the correct variables, there's no reason for it not to work, I just tried on my side and it worked fine, not quite sure why you're having problems.
I found the problem myself. i somehow turned off the commands and had to reset the console. Now it is working.

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Looking for the rock fragment at opala's temple. Says its behind the right side of the "trap door". I have looked all over. There's a turtle on the right side, also what appears to be a broken pillar, and right behind opala is a sunken/caved in square. Can someone clarify exactly where the stone is.

Once you find the septer, this area will be cleared and you can't re-enter.

Thanks

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Looking for the rock fragment at opala's temple. Says its behind the right side of the "trap door". I have looked all over. There's a turtle on the right side, also what appears to be a broken pillar, and right behind opala is a sunken/caved in square. Can someone clarify exactly where the stone is.

Once you find the septer, this area will be cleared and you can't re-enter.

Thanks
There is a picture where the stone in the temple is here.

Reactions: EpicLust
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes