EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
[QUOTE = "EpicLust, сообщение: 5016178, участник: 47876"]
По-английски?
[/ QUOTE] да
I am from Russia, but I speak good English. The game is English for Android. I realized that I needed some kind of transport or bike for Taylor?
Read hints guide section C5 on how to acquire a motorbike.

MilkeMilke

Jan 30, 2021
[QUOTE = "EpicLust, сообщение: 5016429, участник: 47876"]
Прочтите раздел C5 подсказок о том, как приобрести мотоцикл.
[/ QUOTE]
I am sorry. This is my first time on the site. Where can I view these sections? Thank you in advance

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Awesome! So to do this, I just drag and drop my 'saves' into the new v0.6 version?
No, they should be visible with the new version. Ren'py games saves are saved on a completely separate folder on the computer, they don't actually disappear when you erase the game.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
[QUOTE = "EpicLust, сообщение: 5016429, участник: 47876"]
Прочтите раздел C5 подсказок о том, как приобрести мотоцикл.
[/ QUOTE]
I am sorry. This is my first time on the site. Where can I view these sections? Thank you in advance
On the first page where the game is downloaded. There is a thing called "Hints book".

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
EpicLust Just started over, choosing to go with Bella on first scout mission doesn't bring up any truck pics. The ones for Penny's bike do work though.

AXavyg

Nov 18, 2018
Hey bro so I have a question that I'm not sure was answered but I'd appriciate it if was. Is there a plan for pregnant sex scenes or is that just a hopefull thinking on my part?

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Comments(v.06):
It's impossible to get the missing stone from the Oracle Cave because the Queen is always in the way, open the cave before the Queen arise is impossible. Also the cheat to add stones to the statue doesn't work either.
The "Mad man" place, getting the hypnotising rod, how?
Some quest progress seem to reset on loading a game, may check which variables are cleared on a "load game"?

Simply, if you miss the quest line your time in this game rapidly goes to ...

I played this game twice now and I'm always getting stuck on some variable not being set or quest(s) not triggering.
A missing quest log doesn't help either (must be prio. one in a game like this IMHO)
I'd appreciate if the MCs' dick would be smaller because as of now it make me feel nauseous.

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
Since we all know by now that Penny is the next harem girl,here's how you can get 5 lust points with her until the current update (Merry Christmas if the dev adds more ways to get lust points for her in 6.1)
1) When you go to hex A2 to meet the aliens,make sure Penny is with you.Choose the option related to huge mammoth dongs when talking with the alien couple.
2) Meet Penny at the pool.
3) Scout the hex B1 with Penny and win the fight against the Inquisitor leader.Before that,you have to make sure that the MC is not baptized or he didn't go through the cock canonisation process.Your combat and strength stats should be 8 or higher.
4) Know the location of Red Canyon from Marnie in the bar and then date Penny.
5) Enjoy her titjob service in the strip section of the bar on a Monday.You can know about strip service from Marnie.
6) After Melania puts a bounty on MC's head,there will be a day when the bounty hunter intercepts him.Make sure Penny is your scout partner(I would recommend rolling back to the exploring Trumpf City part in the afternoon once you find the hunter intercepting you and then saving at the map so that you can change the scout by loading that save if Bella is your partner instead of Penny).Then lose the duel against the hunter (firearm stat should be low).The Mar-a-gogo scene will trigger and after MC returns to base,Penny gets impressed at how MC handled the situation and she gets a lust point.

If you knew all these steps already,its fine.Just a fellow game fanboy trying to help.

P.S.: Steps 2,3,4 and 5 are strictly related to getting 4 lust points for Penny.You can choose either 1 or 6 for the 5th lust point.The other step can be used for Bella which could be of help once Bella is a harem girl in future.

Last edited:
Reactions: EpicLust and t727

xGodly

Nov 2, 2017
I have already went on dates with Angie and Amy and have them at 5/5 lust but I can't find the option to add them to my harem.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes