t727

Jan 4, 2018
where vto meet Bounty hunters please help me?
Once the bounty has been put on your head there is a random chance each time you go scooting. If you want to force proc the encounter type into the console (shift + o) this : d4rollbounty = 1
IMHO the bounty hunter spawns way too often.
I played the following scenes and she still spawns (I still haven't checked if the game replays the scenes) :[

Warphorror : You seem to have a lot of knowledge about the commands used, could you please help me with one thing?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sk8587

Sk8587

Dec 19, 2019
I played the following scenes and she still spawns (I still haven't checked if the game replays the scenes) :[

Warphorror : You seem to have a lot of knowledge about the commands used, could you please help me with one thing?
Thank you so much.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018

For the stonepiece in Opala command are : stonepiece07 = True (to have all var at the good value) and stonepieces -= 1 if you don't already have decrease the value. In fact to force proc the genie set stonepieces = 0 and successge = False then click on the lamp in the bedroom.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: t727

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018

To get rid of the bounty huntress lose to her. After two visits to either the Trumpster base (Ivanka's bounty) or Maragogo (Melania's bounty) the bounty gets lifted if you play it right. Then you will not meet her until you get another bounty on your head.

Last edited:
Reactions: t727 and EpicLust

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017

The bounty hunter spawns until you LOSE to her. So if you keep tying with her, she'll come back again of course (but with a 1/4 chance of that happening each time you go out).

Reactions: t727

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
To get rid of the bounty huntress lose to her. After two visits to either the Trumpster base (Ivanka's bounty) or Maragogo (Melania's bounty) the bounty gets lifted if you play it right. Then you will not meet her until you get another bounty on your head.
Funny thing I got the Melania bounty but I don't remember getting the Ivanka one and yet I did everything to piss her off (didn't release number yet)

Nevermind I did it just got replace by Melania bounty before I got her scene, lost 2 ivanka lust point there.

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Funny thing I got the Melania bounty but I don't remember getting the Ivanka one and yet I did everything to piss her off (didn't release number yet)
There are two variants:
1. you piss of Melania before you stole the plans from Ivanka.
2. you pissed off both Ivanka and Melania before you met the bounty huntress for the 1st time. When you meet her you go to Maragogo. When Melania's bounty gets dropped there is a bug that drops Ivanka's bounty too. Already reported that to the dev.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
There are two variants:
1. you piss of Melania before you stole the plans from Ivanka.
2. you pissed off both Ivanka and Melania before you met the bounty huntress for the 1st time. When you meet her you go to Maragogo. When Melania's bounty gets dropped there is a bug that drops Ivanka's bounty too. Already reported that to the dev.
By doing some quick search in the scripts and checking my game var I came to the conclusion that number 2 happened.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
For those who are interested, I now did a complete replay for v6.0 focusing on the prenancy stuff as those take most of the time. The path (last tab in the .xlsx in the zip, or the .pdf) I publish here *can't* be played (yet) in this form as I made some repairs of bugs (the one that warphorror encountered I had too) that the dev has not published something for yet. All bugs I encountered have been reported. What does this replay do:
- visits all scenes in the gallery, completes all quests
- gets all girls into the harem at some time
- gets all girls pregnant, some of them more than once
Have a look at the tables in the first tab of the .xlsx, they may prove to be usefull in addition to the guide by the dev.

Last edited:

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
Epiclust,I want to give my suggestion for the game.Maybe the hypnosis pendulum and the necklace should not be added in the hints guide for the current harem girls because firstly,they are not needed for them anyway and secondly,based on how the game's system is,I think those items are meant to be used for some other harem girl in future.Loving the game so far,probably one of my all-time favourite RenPy games.

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Harem, scene with mom. It is written about something special in version 0.5.1, what is it? Did the author forget to delete the text?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Harem, scene with mom. It is written about something special in version 0.5.1, what is it? Did the author forget to delete the text?
No, it's just that the arse wiggle scene was added in v0.5.1. Why would I remove the text? It's still true.

Reactions: sanmal

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Epiclust,I want to give my suggestion for the game.Maybe the hypnosis pendulum and the necklace should not be added in the hints guide for the current harem girls because firstly,they are not needed for them anyway and secondly,based on how the game's system is,I think those items are meant to be used for some other harem girl in future.Loving the game so far,probably one of my all-time favourite RenPy games.
Not quite sure why you say "it is meant for a future harem girl". It's meant for whichever harem girl you want an extra lust point for.

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
No, it's just that the arse wiggle scene was added in v0.5.1. Why would I remove the text? It's still true.
Hello. Why don't you add even more muscle girls like Ruby? Ruby looks original. Nice face and no abnormal body.

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
Not quite sure why you say "it is meant for a future harem girl". It's meant for whichever harem girl you want an extra lust point for.
In that case,that would be amazing.I suggested that based on your previous game Battle of the Bulges where you were supposed to use the hypnosis pendulum on only one girl like the walkthrough said.
I initially screwed up in that game by not following the walkthrough.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes