enel777

May 14, 2020
Is there a way to increase deep state faction point, can't find the variable in save editor

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Perhaps it's because I've set Zaraimpregnation=1 after the impregnation scène. What do you think?
There is no variable named Zaraimpregnation, so that shouldn't affect anything. The variable for Zara being pregnant is pregza. In general preg<the girls short name>.

Reactions: enel777

enel777

May 14, 2020
There is no variable named Zaraimpregnation, so that shouldn't affect anything. The variable for Zara being pregnant is pregza. In general preg<the girls short name>.
Well I used save editor, and in there you could set Zaraimpregnation at 1.

enel777

May 14, 2020
Alright fixed, I had Gwen set to join harem while there was no place anymore. Thanks for your help.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Alright fixed, I had Gwen set to join harem while there was no place anymore. Thanks for your help.
You can't go above 6 harem girls. How about you play the game without cheating and stop flooding the thread with your complaints that are entirely the result of you making mistakes with your cheating code?

Last edited:
Reactions: zapallbugs

Brin1

Feb 25, 2020
Im having an issue with buying the bike from Diamond, as my inventory shows 0 diamonds. I have cleared hex C6 and D2 multiple times on different saves but still the same result.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Im having an issue with buying the bike from Diamond, as my inventory shows 0 diamonds. I have cleared hex C6 and D2 multiple times on different saves but still the same result.
That is indeed a "bug" (although not a real bug in that it doesn't affect the game). You actually have the diamonds even if it doesn't show up on the inventory, so don't worry. Here is a replacement script to fix the inventory issue in any case.

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Great update EpicLust ,But I got some question-
1)Is it possible to access G6 area on version0.6 game?
1.PNG
2)How to unlock the "Night watch duty" option from Lena?It says not available.
2.PNG
3)How to get Ruby's Date scene?
4)Will it be possible to have more then 6 harem girls in future updates?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Great update EpicLust ,But I got some question-
1)Is it possible to access G6 area on version0.6 game?

2)How to unlock the "Night watch duty" option from Lena?It says not available.

3)How to get Ruby's Date scene?
4)Will it be possible to have more then 6 harem girls in future updates?
1) No, that's the final hex, it's just to indicate where it is, but you won't be able to get there until the final version of the game is out.
2) Nightwatch duty will be implemented in the next update, v0.6.1, out this month.
3) You need an extra tip from Marnie at the bar.
4) Nope. But some girls are "pseudo-harem girls" in as much as you can fuck them whenever you visit them anyway, like Rachel, The Black Widow or Taylor (who you can marry).

Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
sorry lol i need a guide or wiki or something oly girl i can seem to add to herm is zara but i really really want the nun and amy is there guide anywhere on how to do that

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
sorry lol i need a guide or wiki or something oly girl i can seem to add to herm is zara but i really really want the nun and amy is there guide anywhere on how to do that
Yes, in the OP (first post on first page of this thread), in Extras, a guide called "Hints Book"

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i cant find the queens septer already went to b7 twice its not there just black widow

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes