Legend2017

Dec 3, 2018
Have to say until few days back i had no knowledge about this game. This was actually a very good surprise. The game is actually really good . Love the parody of all. Ivanka face kinda looks like her. This is definitely on my list of games in development that iam going to follow. in just few days played the game twice. Somehow one of the times was not able to get Ruby in the harem she was lust 4 but i had no option to get her in a date or ask her to join the harem was kinda weird. Also like when we buy Zara and she joins your harem i think there should be an option for the "landlady aka mom" after all we buy her we should have an option to free her or not ...just saying...for a friend ofc :D The reward from the genie maybe a fourth reward her on the harem since the other three arent that good anyway...

Reactions: EpicLust

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Have to say until few days back i had no knowledge about this game. This was actually a very good surprise. The game is actually really good . Love the parody of all. Ivanka face kinda looks like her. This is definitely on my list of games in development that iam going to follow. in just few days played the game twice. Somehow one of the times was not able to get Ruby in the harem she was lust 4 but i had no option to get her in a date or ask her to join the harem was kinda weird. Also like when we buy Zara and she joins your harem i think there should be an option for the "landlady aka mom" after all we buy her we should have an option to free her or not ...just saying...for a friend ofc :D The reward from the genie maybe a fourth reward her on the harem since the other three arent that good anyway...
For Ruby you may have been missing one of the other requirements for her joining the harem:
- at least 4 points
- at least strength 9
- have done the date with her
and obviously the general requirement for the harem:
- no more than 5 other girls already in the harem
For the date with Ruby you need:
- at least 2 points
- know Marnie's tip about a date with Ruby
and the general requirement for any date:
- know about the Red Canyon

FirminC

Mar 27, 2019
This is probably not supposed to happen:

1612650975276.png

It is insignificant for the flow of the game, so no replacement script necessary. I just wanted to report it.

At the time:
mcdeep = 5
spokesuki02 = True
spokesuki03 = False

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I'm stuck in a loop in the pizza place. BTW, I went alone and using android version.
yeah i found out you have to be alone but also have deep south maxed i believe theres some kind of password you need before they will show you hulks kids cant remember if i go it buy just being max or iif i did something for lena and she gives it 2 me.

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
yeah i found out you have to be alone but also have deep south maxed i believe theres some kind of password you need before they will show you hulks kids cant remember if i go it buy just being max or iif i did something for lena and she gives it 2 me.
I also forgot to mention it was the second time I went the basement and I got the nickname.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
No, you definitely shouldn't be alone. Anyway, you shouldn't be able to have a bike at this stage and be alone in the first place...

What about with this replacement script?

HERE

Last edited:

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Has anyone figured out how to unlock Michiko's lingerie scene? I can't find any indicators anywhere.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes