zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Just a few issues with the android version.
First is collecting diamonds doesn't work. I found them in the mine cart and traded the talisman it still stays at 0. So no motorbike.

Second if you're going to have cheers on the other versions and not the apk raise the bet amount on Saturday plz.

Also why move Amy? If you want to move her because of something to do with the motorbike why not tie it to the bike it should be a basic if bike = true script.
Collecting diamonds does work. There is just a bug in the inventory that doesn't show them. That is corrected with V6.1. To buy the bike you need *two* sets of diamonds. There are three places you can get them:
A. the mine, either be a member of the Sierra Club or bring Amy. Otherwise the diamonds won't show.
B. from the She-Hulk on bringing back her son Magnus
C. from the creepy girl in the factory

About cheats on Android, there is nothing either the developer or the packager for Android can do about that. The Renpy system on Android simply does not offer a console function. On Android it is deemed a major security hole. On Windows people apparently don't worry about that as Windows is one big security hole anyway. I have no idea how they avoid that on iOS.

About increasing the size of the Saturday bets, that's not needed as there is plenty of other money to be had in the game. Work, shoot camels, do various quests that earn money etc.

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hii guys I stucked in apocalypse game in temple whenever I try to remove stones the program automatically stopped working and shut the game if anyone has save file related to just after when all stones are correctly placed
Are you using the compressed version by any chance?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I'd appreciate it if people mentioned what platform and version they used when reporting bugs. Specifically, I remind you that the compressed version could lead to the game crashing (crazygamer warns you so in his post), so I need to know if this is the version you are playing when you report a bug please...

Reactions: Warphorror

Big_Incubus_Fucker

Dec 3, 2019
Okay so came across this strange bug on PC and not sure why but here goes. I managed to complete the second quest from Lena the week she gives it out right? But the next following week she's having me do it again when I cleared it the first time...

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Okay so came across this strange bug on PC and not sure why but here goes. I managed to complete the second quest from Lena the week she gives it out right? But the next following week she's having me do it again when I cleared it the first time...
Did it re-occur again the following week? This is very strange indeed.

Reactions: Big_Incubus_Fucker

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
is Taylor's pregnancy one time thing?
No, there are two variants. But as it takes a lot of time (first getting to her, then waiting for the pregnancy to come to term) most people (including me) have not seen that yet.

Edit: without cheating that is. But then you can cheat anything if you know how :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
EpicLust

Awesome game i gotta say, even at this point !

Could you please consider adding the pumping/cum splurge/slaps sound effect as well as female moans into the animations instead of just the male moans ?

Just wanted to say also, for some reason the D-range hex tiles are not opening up for me even though i cleared all C tiles and it's already week 8.

Last edited:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
EpicLust

Awesome game i gotta say, even at this point !

Could you please consider adding the pumping/cum splurge/slaps sound effect as well as female moans into the animations instead of just the male moans ?

Just wanted to say also, for some reason the D-range hex tiles are not opening up for me even though i cleared all C tiles and it's already week 8.
Did you discover the Trumpf Militia Forward Base yet? If not, that's why.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes