EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
EpicLust, are you, hopefully, planning to add some kind of animated cumshot animations someday ?? :)
There is a (rather shitty) one with the hammam girl. But I'd have to master Fluidos and get a better computer to be able to do such a thing with Daz first. I am planning on buying a new rig with a RTX 3090 graphics cards as soon as I can find one... The RTX 3090 is unfortunately out of stock pretty much everywhere, didn't see that coming, every gamer must have bought one for Xmas, leaving us desperate devs (who ACTUALLY need such a card) to fight for one...

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I haven't done enough progress this (short) month so I'm pausing my Patreon page in March and therefore no one will get charged next month. Planned release of v0.7 in April with Marnie as a new harem girl and two new hexes to complete E-range hexes.

marniemaledom.png

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
Is this game sandbox or the SS in the OP some type of free roam? If that's the case, how constant are the free roams? I more like a VN type of guy, don't like to be clicking all over all the time, just curious if this is for me since there's no tag.

Efest0

Jan 6, 2021
Help, I'm stuck with Cyrl, I did the quest and got the lubricant but I can't give it to her. She has 5/5 lust.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I am planning on buying a new rig with a RTX 3090 graphics cards as soon as I can find one... The RTX 3090 is unfortunately out of stock pretty much everywhere, didn't see that coming, every gamer must have bought one for Xmas, leaving us desperate devs (who ACTUALLY need such a card) to fight for one...
The gamers are not the reason why there is no contingent of the RTX 3090. Most of this cards are used for mining. Some stores in my country have these cards, but they have prices around 2500€ and up. But Nvidia is planning to implement a anti-mining mechanic in there cards, so that these cards become useless for miner. I think in a half year you can find that card for a good price.

But i hope the best that you get one fast.

Reactions: EpicLust

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Help, I'm stuck with Cyrl, I did the quest and got the lubricant but I can't give it to her. She has 5/5 lust.
Were you on the mission for Cyrl? The right sequence is:
- bar, ask Cyrl why she is drinking that horrible cocktail
- lab, talk to Debra about lubricant
- fuck Angie and catch the juice
- bar, give lubricant to Cyrl
If you missed any of the previous steps it won't work. You can cheat it by going to the console and entering:
missioncydone = True

Last edited:
Reactions: EpicLust

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Apocalypse [v0.6.1] [EpicLust]

Original Size Win: 2,22 GB

Compressed Size Win: 781 MB (804 MB unpacked)

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done with Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HaremKing112

Feb 21, 2018
Apocalypse [v0.6.1] [EpicLust]

Original Size Win: 2,22 GB

Compressed Size Win: 781 MB (804 MB unpacked)

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done with Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
are you also going to upload with mega ?

DeeezNuts

May 19, 2018
I'm 15 weeks trying to trigger the lena date scene but almost every time i go to the night duty ruby is there,and on the rare occasions that lena is there, she is with the rifle. This is really annoying...

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
are you also going to upload with mega ?
I don't use mega. The reason for this is the fact, that you lose the whole account if you get enough dmca. So not only this game will be lost and must be upload. If i have for example around 50+ compressed games on that acc, i'm must do the compression of all games again. That would be very annoying.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes