whjk

Oct 11, 2017
Err.. Because she needs to finish her PhD?
That's a quest btw, you can help her finish it faster actually and gain an extra lust point for her.
how would i do that ive been helping her for 3 weeks and she got her revenge I did also use the console to get her lust to 5 before i finished the quests dunno if its a bug.

Last edited:

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
There is a (rather shitty) one with the hammam girl. But I'd have to master Fluidos and get a better computer to be able to do such a thing with Daz first. I am planning on buying a new rig with a RTX 3090 graphics cards as soon as I can find one... The RTX 3090 is unfortunately out of stock pretty much everywhere, didn't see that coming, every gamer must have bought one for Xmas, leaving us desperate devs (who ACTUALLY need such a card) to fight for one...
It's the crypto lords & scalpers.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
How does Ruby harem invite work exactly?. I have 13 Strength, 4 lust and had already a date but whenever I talk with her there is no option for an invite.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
how would i do that ive been helping her for 3 weeks and she got her revenge
Well, didn't you get a lust point then?
EDIT: ok, I see what you mean, even though she finished it, she still says she's working on it; But it's just the opening dialogue for her to say she's busy, that's all, so just ignore that bit. I'll change it for the next update to take into account her having sent her thesis to Trumpf University, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: whjk

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
i have a total of 5 lust points with her even now shes still doing her research and finishing her phd.
But do you still have the option of helping her? If you don't, it means you finished that quest and she did finish it. So just ignore what she says.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Is it true that all of the girls can only be impregnated once, except for Taylor? According to the walkthrough, this is only implemented with some right now, so the game encourages to go only for these harem girls. Anyway I can't seem to trigger the impregnation with Ayla. All others mentioned in the walkthrough work for me.
Are there plans to increase the max number of harem girls? Only 6 is a tough choice, if there are plenty of babes in the game.. I know the current harem mechanics require the mc to satisfy them and increasing the max number will make it unlikely that the mc can satisfy them all. Anyway this could be changed by a more relaxed satisfying game mechanics, since I guess, players would like to add more harem girls... You know, gathering and hunting is deep rooted within our dna.... '
Can all harem girls (except for Penny), which have been dismissed be assigned to the harem again? After all the Penny mechanic, which can be dismissed only once, is a pain in the ass, if you want to have all the women in your harem at least once during your playthrough... Increased max number of harem girls would really improve things.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Is it true that all of the girls can only be impregnated once, except for Taylor? According to the walkthrough, this is only imnplemented with some right now, so the game encourages to go only for these harem girls. Anyway I can't seem to trigger the impregnation with Ayla. All others mentioned in the walkthrough work for me.
Are there plans to increase the max number of harem girls? Only 6 is a tough choice, if there are plenty of babes in the game.. I know the current harem mechanics require the mc to satisfy them and increasing the max number will make it unlikely that the mc can satisfy them all. Anyway this could be changed by a more relaxed satisfying game mechanics, since I guess, players would like to add more harem girls... You know, gathering and hunting is deep rooted within our dna.... '
Can all harem girls (except for Penny), which have been dismissed be assigned to the harem again? After all the Penny mechanic, which can be dismissed only once, is a pain in the ass, if you want to have all the women in your harem at least once during your playthrough... Increased max number of harem girls would really improve things.
Ayla cannot get impregnated at this stage. Read the hints guide for the list of available girls that can get impregnated.
Penny can re-join the harem btw, just once.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Ayla cannot get impregnated at this stage. Read the hints guide for the list of available girls that can get impregnated.
Penny can re-join the harem btw, just once.
Available impregnations as of v0.6.1:
Amy, Gwen, Michiko, Nancy, Taylor and Zara.

Right, I just checked it. Anyway on the impregnations, can all harem girls just be impregnated once? Except for Penny, will all other harem girls, if dismissed, rejoin?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Available impregnations as of v0.6.1:
Amy, Gwen, Michiko, Nancy, Taylor and Zara.

Right, I just checked it. Anyway on the impregnations, can all harem girls just be impregnated once? Except for Penny, will all other harem girls, if dismissed, rejoin?
I'm not sure I'm going to make all harem girls impregnatable to be honest at this stage. I don't see Penny or Marnie agreeing for example. They have to be available at all times, Penny being a scout, Marnie manning the bar...

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
I'm not sure I'm going to make all harem girls impregnatable to be honest at this stage. I don't see Penny or Marnie agreeing for example. They have to be available at all times, Penny being a scout, Marnie manning the bar...
I see, thanks for the info. That's a little bit unfortunate, maybe have something like a community kindergarden/nursery care for the compund could solve this... At least I'd appreciate to see pregnancy for all available harem girls in the future. But still I'd like to know if harem girls can be impregnated several times?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I see, thanks for the info. That's a little bit unfortunate, maybe have something like a community kindergarden/nursery care for the compund could solve this... At least I'd appreciate to see pregnancy for all available harem girls in the future. But still I'd like to know if harem girls can be impregnated several times?
At this stage, I don't plan that, no. The game is meant to have a time limit too, the player needs to find Trumpf City and kick Trumpf out of the Supreme White House in due time.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Since there is no time limit, yet, what will happen to the save games which are over time once the time limit has been implemented?

vietanh797

Oct 10, 2018
Doesn't make sense. It suggests it's missing, but it's there clearly. Maybe your antivirus software (wrongfully) quarantined it?
Yeah, it does not make any sense for me too, I also checked the downloaded rar file and it's okay, gonna re-extract the rar file again to see if anything change.
have never run into any problem with games on f95 before so I think it's not because AV, may be just corrupted download or error during extraction process

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes