zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
zapallbugs update your walkthrough please.
My sample path (not walkthrough, this is a sandbox game not a VN) is worthless as I played on a Patreon test version that still had different rules. Eg. multiple pregnancies per harem girl were still possible (I got Zara up to 3, but it looked odd as the birth scenes were all the same). I will have to do a full replay again, but I may hold off until the next version.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
A little bug I encountered on Ayla: She has 2 costumes in h-mode but if you chose the BDSM one It'll stay on that forever and you can't change it back any more. EpicLust

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Not if you find some holy baby oil. Then you'll have the choice again.
I see, I never thought that item would be related to this. I'm not that far in game but I truly liked everything so far. Keep up the great work epic. I love the MC and all characters especially their conversations. This game needs more attention.

Reactions: EpicLust

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Not that I wouldn't love this, but the most probable reasons are:

1. There are only seven days in a week. While there is the rare exception (Zara is the one that comes to mind), harem girls have to be fucked once a week to stay satisfied and agree to stay with you. Remember, they have the right to leave your harem whenever they want.

2. Only one harem girl can be regularly fucked per day, at night. If you had more than six and an event prevented you from fucking one (like say you have to spend the night in the med ward), one girl is guaranteed to leave your ass. AND you're losing a lust point with that girl when they do so. Unless EpicLust changes the coding of that, you'd be regularly hemorrhaging girls and lust points weekly, and that means more grinding.

3. As mentioned, it's pretty much 'hardcoded' into the game at this time. I would love to have all the pussy all the time, but weekly turnover mechanic makes the most sense. (......... Unless it's changed to every two weeks.)
There is one other possibility. Pregancy, if a girl is pregnate she is satisfied. So if you have 6 girls currently pregant then you could be "working" to satisfy the another 6 girls for a total of 12 in harem. And if it takes more weeks to pop out a kid. You could be juggling so many girls at a time.
(Example)
Week 1 impregnating 6
Week 2 6 carrying & impregnating another 6
Week 3 6 close to poping, 6 carrying, & impregnating another 6
Week 4 6 close to poping, 6 carrying, & impregnating the 6 girls again (repeating)

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
There is one other possibility. Pregancy, if a girl is pregnate she is satisfied. So if you have 6 girls currently pregant then you could be "working" to satisfy the another 6 girls for a total of 12 in harem. And if it takes more weeks to pop out a kid. You could be juggling so many girls at a time.
(Example)
Week 1 impregnating 6
Week 2 6 carrying & impregnating another 6
Week 3 6 close to poping, 6 carrying, & impregnating another 6
Week 4 6 close to poping, 6 carrying, & impregnating the 6 girls again (repeating)
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:With lots of games on f95zone being called wanking simulators I think this idea would lead to an impregnation simulator. Or is there something like that already? Although I am not sure that is what the Patrons asked for.

whjk

Oct 11, 2017
I'm not sure I'm going to make all harem girls impregnatable to be honest at this stage. I don't see Penny or Marnie agreeing for example. They have to be available at all times, Penny being a scout, Marnie manning the bar...
Bro penny is my favorite please let her be an option.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:With lots of games on f95zone being called wanking simulators I think this idea would lead to an impregnation simulator. Or is there something like that already? Although I am not sure that is what the Patrons asked for.
Well i remember bringing pregnancy up here to EpicLust simply as he discounted pregnancy as something he intended for the game after another requested it but i brought up the very premise of the game is there is a lack of fertile men left in the game and he has a literal harem because he is one of the few ones left in the world so was strange to me for it NOT to be a strongly featured kink in this game at least in endings.

That has gone on to be a fully backed Patreon idea after he approached them about it and he has embraced the idea fully which is wonderful but i dont think we need to make everyone pregnant just because of this lol (hes already adapted so much of the request after all already haha). Still more the merrier i say, there is a bizarre appeal in wanting to pregnate a cyborg or an visiting alien now weve opened that can of worms lol.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Not that I wouldn't love this, but the most probable reasons are:

1. There are only seven days in a week. While there is the rare exception (Zara is the one that comes to mind), harem girls have to be fucked once a week to stay satisfied and agree to stay with you. Remember, they have the right to leave your harem whenever they want.

2. Only one harem girl can be regularly fucked per day, at night. If you had more than six and an event prevented you from fucking one (like say you have to spend the night in the med ward), one girl is guaranteed to leave your ass. AND you're losing a lust point with that girl when they do so. Unless EpicLust changes the coding of that, you'd be regularly hemorrhaging girls and lust points weekly, and that means more grinding.

3. As mentioned, it's pretty much 'hardcoded' into the game at this time. I would love to have all the pussy all the time, but weekly turnover mechanic makes the most sense. (......... Unless it's changed to every two weeks.)
Great points man.

What about threesomes? The same regular scenes can be re-used, just add the second girl somewhere in the scene watching the couple fucking.
Or foursomes in a "two per round" style every night? With the same style of the threesomes pictured above, the other two can do some lesbian fisting or just be cut out from the scene until his time arrives.

What do you think about this EpicLust ?

pd: An orgy with the four schoolgirls will be like heaven for me :love:

Reactions: Skode

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Hazumi and the Pregnation, here on f95 or Steam

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Great points man.

What about threesomes? The same regular scenes can be re-used, just add the second girl somewhere in the scene watching the couple fucking.
Or foursomes in a "two per round" style every night? With the same style of the threesomes pictured above, the other two can do some lesbian fisting or just be cut out from the scene until his time arrives.

What do you think about this EpicLust ?

pd: An orgy with the four schoolgirls will be like heaven for me :love:
Threesomes would be an organic way to circumvent someone feeling left out and frustrated on a weekly basis with so many girls to juggle but then six isnt a bad number anyway (as you have to consider the characters... a big harem appeals but they really all be A OK with you fucking their rivals under their very noses? most of them are direct opposites of one another ideologically for deliberate reasons). I think the half dozen cap makes for better roleplay experience and an excuse to roleplay more as instead of "one game to fuck them all" like a mega donged Sauron i can various playthroughs where one minute im a Trumpster simp siring the next 'murica generation with the hot patriotic teacher to the next where im roleplaying a stud wanting to climb to the highest order of a church of phallus cult fucking all the flock.

Honestly the only 2 must have harem members i tend to vie for are the ones who are outside of the base as (a) not only is Zara compliant to have around but i feel its a better life than just leaving her be with her ass of a father out in the desert and (b) your mom in a cage? or servicing your every need gratefully in comfort at the base is a no brainer. That leaves the rest for my roleplaying purposes to mix and match as a i desire. It also is just the right number for any potential five way with the school girls now youve put the idea in my head haha

Reactions: Aereon1104

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Threesomes would be an organic way to circumvent someone feeling left out and frustrated on a weekly basis with so many girls to juggle but then six isnt a bad number anyway (as you have to consider the characters... a big harem appeals but they really all be A OK with you fucking their rivals under their very noses? most of them are direct opposites of one another ideologically for deliberate reasons). I think the half dozen cap makes for better roleplay experience and an excuse to roleplay more as instead of "one game to fuck them all" like a mega donged Sauron i can various playthroughs where one minute im a Trumpster simp siring the next 'murica generation with the hot patriotic teacher to the next where im roleplaying a stud wanting to climb to the highest order of a church of phallus cult fucking all the flock.

Honestly the only 2 must have harem members i tend to vie for are the ones who are outside of the base as (a) not only is Zara compliant to have around but i feel its a better life than just leaving her be with her ass of a father out in the desert and (b) your mom in a cage? or servicing your every need gratefully in comfort at the base is a no brainer. That leaves the rest for my roleplaying purposes to mix and match as a i desire. It also is just the right number for any potential five way with the school girls now youve put the idea in my head haha
Yeah i didnt think about the roleplay aspect, coming from Battle of the Bulges my mindset is WIN ALL THE GIRLS and FUCK EVERYONE hahahaha

pd: What about expand the game mechanically for all players but make the choice (on the player side ofc) on where stop the harem? Like in those skyrim runs

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I confess I play a lot of game where impregnation is a "main" feature.

But all I was doing was giving an example as to how a player could have more than 6 girls in harem and keep them happy.

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
There is a (rather shitty) one with the hammam girl. But I'd have to master Fluidos and get a better computer to be able to do such a thing with Daz first. I am planning on buying a new rig with a RTX 3090 graphics cards as soon as I can find one... The RTX 3090 is unfortunately out of stock pretty much everywhere, didn't see that coming, every gamer must have bought one for Xmas, leaving us desperate devs (who ACTUALLY need such a card) to fight for one...
oh ok, i know the feeling :) awesome game nevertheless, keep it up! ^_^

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes