Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Please specify what you are playing on, patch or no patch, etc... too.
EDIT:: I see the missing pic, don't know how it ended up removed, but here it is, everyone, put in the game/images/v061 folder.
AND RENAME IT to lenawatch08 if the name was changed by your download.
View attachment 1053314

Chief Lena clearly isn't wearing any panties on nightwatch duty, naughty girl.
Playing on android port. I thought it is a port problem..Anyway, can't use the fix on android. I will wait for next update

Zjun

Aug 29, 2019
Hey! New to a game, and I have a question.

Does your deep state/trumpist number matter, and if so how? (I was hoping to be a trumpist, and so far it seems like the plot is slotted in to attack trump.)

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018

Does your deep state/trumpist number matter, and if so how? (I was hoping to be a trumpist, and so far it seems like the plot is slotted in to attack trump.)
Yes, it matters for various quests. You have to rotate through all factions to get all of them.

Reactions: Aereon1104

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017

Well, the whole "plot" of the game is to remove President-for-Life Trumpf, that's true, but all factions are beneficial for different things. Read the hints guide and you'll see what I mean. So you have to be ready to switch faction when the time comes to be of a different faction to achieve your current goal.

Reactions: Aereon1104
Apr 27, 2017
EpicLust I can't seem to get into the strip club, I'm a road warrior with a nickname and a lot more than $5. I've tried taking zara too but everytime I talk to the bouncer I get the below traceback error message AND he denies me entry everytime after I press "ignore" - he never acknowledges that I've got a nickname and still calls me "boy" - have I missed a trigger somwewhere or is it a bug?:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/nightwatch.rpy", line 46, in script call
    call Coyote
  File "game/pool.rpy", line 591, in script call
    call GwenDialogueRape
    call Coyote
  File "game/nightwatch.rpy", line 137, in script call
    call Coyote
    call Coyote
    call Coyote
  File "game/deserttown.rpy", line 1217, in script
    menu:
  File "game/deserttown.rpy", line 1327, in <module>
    "Use Marnie" if withma and money >= 5:
NameError: name 'withma' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call Coyote
  File "game/pool.rpy", line 591, in script call
    call GwenDialogueRape
    call Coyote
    call Coyote
    call Coyote
    call Coyote
  File "game/deserttown.rpy", line 1217, in script
    menu:
  File "C:\Users\G\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.6.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1605, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "C:\Users\G\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.6.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 943, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "C:\Users\G\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.6.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1960, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\G\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.6.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1953, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/deserttown.rpy", line 1327, in <module>
    "Use Marnie" if withma and money >= 5:
NameError: name 'withma' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Apocalypse 0.6.1
Thu Feb 25 17:22:16 2021

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
EpicLust I can't seem to get into the strip club, I'm a road warrior with a nickname and a lot more than $5. I've tried taking zara too but everytime I talk to the bouncer I get the below traceback error message AND he denies me entry everytime after I press "ignore" - he never acknowledges that I've got a nickname and still calls me "boy" - have I missed a trigger somwewhere or is it a bug?:
See HERE.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018

yes, in some quests, you will not be allowed to complete it, or get shot at, so as you play the game, in some quests, you need to be a full level 5 while wearing the faction gear to do the quest.

Zjun

Aug 29, 2019
How do you join the trumpster faction? It seems like no matter what I do i end up in deep state

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
How do you join the trumpster faction? It seems like no matter what I do i end up in deep state
You can get Trumpster points in various ways. The simplest is to take shooting lessons with Ruby and keep shooting C. You will need the shooting skills anyway for a number of quests and get Ruby of course.

Zjun

Aug 29, 2019
You can get Trumpster points in various ways. The simplest is to take shooting lessons with Ruby and keep shooting C.
I got my trump points all the way up to 5, but nothing's changed really, and when I interrogated number 6 it put me in the deep state.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Yes, read about it in the hints guide in the root dir of the game or here on page 1.
I found it :D

The second time the MC watches the show after re-visiting the stripclub, the MC will again pay $5 during Suk Yu’s striptease and she will invite him at the end to ride his horsecock in front of everyone (cos, why not?). After the sex scene, she will tell the MC that Diamond loves diamonds (knowledge needed in the future when interacting with Diamond).At the bar: The MC can talk to Diamond after paying $5 to buy a cocktail. Diamond will agree to sell him a motorbike in exchanges of TWO hauls of diamonds (acquired at the abandoned mine in Hex C6 and when bringing Magnus back to She-Hulk in Hex D2). The MC will then HAVE HIS OWN RIG (and will have to pay $5/week in upkeep costs to be able to use it or it will be immobilized for a week)

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I got my trump points all the way up to 5, but nothing's changed really, and when I interrogated number 6 it put me in the deep state.
That's weird, normally, you should have had the option of letting her escape.

Zjun

Aug 29, 2019
I looked through the hints guide, but can't find the solution to this. I'm trying to get into C3 trump base, and i succeeded the first time, but now my rifle no longer works. How do I get in a second time/how do I progress the story?

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes