EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I play on windows and I use my own rig
yeah, but how did you obtain it? The thing is, you're not supposed to be alone when getting Magnus, because you're not supposed to have your own rig...
Anyway, at the end of the scene, before it loops, open console and type:
jump BackHex31

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
yeah, but how did you obtain it? The thing is, you're not supposed to be alone when getting Magnus, because you're not supposed to have your own rig...
Anyway, at the end of the scene, before it loops, open console and type:
jump BackHex31
Not to doubt you, but is that still true? You could get the second set of diamonds from the girl in the factory and buy the bike. Then you could go the the pizza place alone.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Not to doubt you, but is that still true? You could get the second set of diamonds from the girl in the factory and buy the bike. Then you could go the the pizza place alone.
I agree, but still, I didn't expect so many people to be doing things in such a weird order...

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I talked to her but nothing new showed up :(
Then you haven't convinced her to go on a date. So why did you say you had convinced her?
Open console, type:
lenaconvincedate (enter)
what's the answer it gives you?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I agree, but still, I didn't expect so many people to be doing things in such a weird order...
This far in the game people starting from the beginning have a different order of events from people who have just played incrementally from an early release. Getting the Melania bounty before the Ivanka bounty is another example of that. I personally haven't done that yet, but maybe nightwatch would give weird results too if you play that in the starting weeks.

Edit: just tried it for the fun of it and you can go on nightwatch on day 1. Didn't pursue it further, but the coyote stuff may go weird without any shooting lessons at all. Maybe some training requirement would be in order before you are allowed to go on nightwatch duty?

Last edited:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
This far in the game people starting from the beginning have a different order of events from people who have just played incrementally from an early release. Getting the Melania bounty before the Ivanka bounty is another example of that. I personally haven't done that yet, but maybe nightwatch would give weird results too if you play that in the starting weeks.

Edit: just tried it for the fun of it and you can go on nightwatch on day 1. Didn't pursue it further, but the coyote stuff may go weird without any shooting lessons at all. Maybe some training requirement would be in order before you are allowed to go on nightwatch duty?
Fair point, I'll implement that for the next update.

strongi2

Jan 24, 2021
A suggestion for that, make it a combined firearms and combat requirement. That sounds like what a commander might expect before sending anyone out into combat duty.
Ok with this, but the firearms should not be to high maybe 3 or 4 b.c. the bounty will become more a mess and ends up allways with a remis if you go higher then 5 or 6.
i keep it on 5 until all the bountys are done and over just b.c. of this

blueboby111

Oct 2, 2018
If the player has more than 6 harem girls does the ui not show it unless you dismiss them?

I have penny on this list but she is not showing and the game wont allow me to progress since her pay maintenance or dismissed buttons hare hidden

UI BUGGED.JPG

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
If the player has more than 6 harem girls does the ui not show it unless you dismiss them?

I have penny on this list but she is not showing and the game wont allow me to progress since her pay maintenance or dismissed buttons hare hidden

View attachment 1055714
It's impossible to have more than 6 harem girls unless you cheated. And the game is simply not designed for more than 6 girls.

Reactions: Aereon1104

blueboby111

Oct 2, 2018
It's impossible to have more than 6 harem girls unless you cheated. And the game is simply not designed for more than 6 girls.
Really? in the beginning it was like that. then I dismissed zara (after she gave birth ) afterword i could add more than 6 girls but for some reason zara keep appearing in the ui in the maintenance/ dismissed screen.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Zjun

Aug 29, 2019
I am new to the game, and have a harem of 6 girls. If I dismiss one to add another girl to my harem, can I add the original girl back later? Or are they lost forever (Or does it depend on the girl)

strongi2

Jan 24, 2021
Really? in the beginning it was like that. then I dismissed zara (after she gave birth ) afterword i could add more than 6 girls but for some reason zara keep appearing in the ui in the maintenance/ dismissed screen.
I had the same, 7 Harem Girls with Zara so i needed to dismiss Zara first to get access to all the others and the next paymend Zara showed up again in the list.
zapallbugs There is no cheat for this to happen, when Zara is in your Harem you are able to recruit 6 more Girls = 7
and yes the Game is not designed for more then 6 Girls, but this semes to be a little Bug in here, b.c. the oprion to recruit a Haremgirl is still acrive with allready 6 Girls. There should be a stop for this option untill you dismiss a Girl to the count of 5 Girls

strongi2

Jan 24, 2021
I am new to the game, and have a harem of 6 girls. If I dismiss one to add another girl to my harem, can I add the original girl back later? Or are they lost forever (Or does it depend on the girl)
Well it depends of the Girls. you can find the answer of how the Girls react on a dismiss near the end of the Hints.pdf for all the Girls.

Sorry not all is explaind in there.
Most of the Girls will loose 1 Lustpoint so you have maybe to work again on her to recruit her back again. Penny can only be recruited 2 times after this she is lost forever the other Girls can always rejoin your Harem if you have the depencies for them to join the Harem. Lust=4 and maybe the right fraction (Ayala, MC needs to be in church-fraction for her to rejoin)

Last edited:
Reactions: EpicLust

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I had the same, 7 Harem Girls with Zara so i needed to dismiss Zara first to get access to all the others and the next paymend Zara showed up again in the list.
zapallbugs There is no cheat for this to happen, when Zara is in your Harem you are able to recruit 6 more Girls = 7
and yes the Game is not designed for more then 6 Girls, but this semes to be a little Bug in here, b.c. the oprion to recruit a Haremgirl is still acrive with allready 6 Girls. There should be a stop for this option untill you dismiss a Girl to the count of 5 Girls
I looked into it and you are indeed right. There are a number of places where the accounting of the number of girls is off. I reported what I found to the dev.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017

In your case, open the console and type:
haremza = False (enter)
to get rid of her
and also
girlsinharem = 6 (enter)

should get you back on track.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Everyone, the bug related to the harem maintenance screen freezing, because you have too many girls in your harem but the game did not correctly register it, has finally been identified by zapallbugs, here is the replacement script needed to get rid of it:
Basically, the culprit is Cyrl, always trying to screw us humans, lol

Last edited:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
What does the bugfix patch do? Do I need to install it with the incest patch? I've only installed the latter and so far everything seems fine. Awesome game btw.
Yeah, I told a mod to remove the "incest patch", because the "incest bugfix patch" is indeed sufficient and basically completely replaces it. So it's the "incest bugfix patch" you need really. Otherwise, you might encounter a bug in Desert Town's stripclub.

Reactions: chthonic_goat_666

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Everyone, the bug related to the harem maintenance screen freezing, because you have too many girls in your harem but the game did not correctly register it, has finally been identified by zapallbugs, here is the replacement script needed to get rid of it:
Basically, the culprit is Cyrl, always trying to screw us humans, lol
Not quite there yet. I think I identified another one involving Zara. Updated Epic on it.

Reactions: strongi2
4.00 star(s) 90 Votes