EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Or better still, a new incest patch zip file that fixes everything mentioned so far (also missing pics, etc) for those playing the naughty version made by some random dude I never met. He will most likely ask for it to be uploaded to the OP.

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
I actually managed to have 7 girls in my harem once. If you go grab Zara while already having 6 girls she will join anyway.
On the update in general I will just say DAAMMN that date with Lena. To me she really has the best dynamic with the MC. More Lena content is always appreciated and seeing her on mission with the MC could be really fun.
I really enjoyed also the Wendy subquest (I don't know if it was in 0.6 or 0.6.1 I did them together), the model and the shower scene is just so hot. I hope she'll be seen again.
I however didn't manage to have the Penny Jena scene while scouting, I don't know why she never stops at the gas station evn when reloading the save.
Great content as always keep it up

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I actually managed to have 7 girls in my harem once. If you go grab Zara while already having 6 girls she will join anyway.
On the update in general I will just say DAAMMN that date with Lena. To me she really has the best dynamic with the MC. More Lena content is always appreciated and seeing her on mission with the MC could be really fun.
I really enjoyed also the Wendy subquest (I don't know if it was in 0.6 or 0.6.1 I did them together), the model and the shower scene is just so hot. I hope she'll be seen again.
I however didn't manage to have the Penny Jena scene while scouting, I don't know why she never stops at the gas station evn when reloading the save.
Great content as always keep it up
I will change the script for Zara in the next update to make it clear whether or not she re-joined the harem. Until then, the possibility of having more than 6 girls should have been removed with the latest incest patch posted on the OP but not if there is still a mistake in the total count from a save game. In that case, people should check that the variable girlsinharem does indeed match the number of girls and then change it in the console if need be.

GrassButGreen

Sep 2, 2018
whats the answer to the skyrim rotating stones?
edit the next thing i treid worked being left snake middle dolphin right snake

Geirr

Mar 14, 2019
Just started to play from the beginning. Cannot have sex with Gwen and/or Penny in the evening when no other girl is in the harem...

bedroom.rpy line 493
if haremza or hareman or haremmo or haremmi or haremcy or haremru or haremam or haremay or haremsu:
must be
if haremza or hareman or haremmo or haremmi or haremcy or haremru or haremam or haremay or haremsu or haremgw or harempe:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Just started to play from the beginning. Cannot have sex with Gwen and/or Penny in the evening when no other girl is in the harem...

bedroom.rpy line 493
if haremza or hareman or haremmo or haremmi or haremcy or haremru or haremam or haremay or haremsu:
must be
if haremza or hareman or haremmo or haremmi or haremcy or haremru or haremam or haremay or haremsu or haremgw or harempe:
Good find. Never had either of them alone.

• Love
Reactions: strongi2

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017

bedroom.rpy line 493
must be
yeah, I saw that a few days ago and will change it for v0.7.

Reactions: Aereon1104

westLDNcasual

Mar 2, 2021
Apologies for being a hideous newb to this game and to save me going through 190 pages how the hell do I get my own rig? it's now stopping me from progressing with missions etc. Many thanks in advance.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Apologies for being a hideous newb to this game and to save me going through 190 pages how the hell do I get my own rig? it's now stopping me from progressing with missions etc. Many thanks in advance.
Read hints guide section C5! The part about the stripclub and Road Warriors Chief Diamond.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Nice, i hope to find another compound like us, fighting Trumpf alone seems a little too much for a sole camp
Err... I don't think you know who Kimberly Guilfool is supposed to be in real life... She's going to be the biggest Trumpster in the whole game. Like she is in real life, lol. Barbara has nothing her!

Reactions: Aereon1104
4.00 star(s) 90 Votes