strongi2

Jan 24, 2021
Well Gwen has several bugs.
1. She talk about the rape by MC on the date in redcanyon, even the rape in the lab has not occured yet.
2. The same talk as Haremgirl. even the rape has not occured.
and 3. she keeps talking about finish the PhD, even after helping her finishing.

strongi2

Jan 24, 2021
I looked through the hints guide, but can't find the solution to this. I'm trying to get into C3 trump base, and i succeeded the first time, but now my rifle no longer works. How do I get in a second time/how do I progress the story?
Just read the Hints carefully, it shows you 5 !!! ways to enter the base

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
How do you get sierra club points.
Trumpf and deep state in shooting range
Road warrior with killing camel
Church by going to chuch on Sunday
But how can I get Sierra point? It's the last possibility to enter the forward camp (I used all the other ways to steal stuff and fuck Ivanka) and I need it to steal the plans.

strongi2

Jan 24, 2021
How do you get sierra club points.
Trumpf and deep state in shooting range
Road warrior with killing camel
Church by going to chuch on Sunday
But how can I get Sierra point? It's the last possibility to enter the forward camp (I used all the other ways to steal stuff and fuck Ivanka) and I need it to steal the plans.
There are 3 Hex to receve sierra club points B6, C2 and D4 other points needs to be receved in dialog options with the girls in the compoud or the messages from Ivanka/Melania if i remember correctly and make sure to not loose sierra points. They are realy rare at this stage of the game and most of the sierra club actions are not implemented yet it is also the only fraction you have no nikname

Last edited:
Reactions: EpicLust

strongi2

Jan 24, 2021
EpicLust i found some Bug with Nr. 6. After the Quest good cock/ bad cock is done, the moaning sound is no more working when you go for the free sex option. Only the waterdrops sound is still working by entering the cave, but then the sound is gone and the sex performs in silence.

Also there is a Bug in the picture when Tayler gives the MC a BJ on the Bike scene the tip of the cock looks out on Taylers head backside when she takes it all in.

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
There are 3 Hex to receve sierra club points B6, C2 and D4 other points needs to be receved in dialog options with the girls in the compoud or the messages from Ivanka/Melania if i remember correctly and make sure to not loose sierra points. They are realy rare at this stage of the game and most of the sierra club actions are not implemented yet it is also the only fraction you have no nikname
There is a sierra club nickname, you receive it from Queen Opala after impregnating her if you are at level 5 at the time.
EDIT: I'll decrease the requirement to 4 in the next update to make it easier to achieve the nickname

Last edited:
Reactions: strongi2

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
EpicLust i found some Bug with Nr. 6. After the Quest good cock/ bad cock is done, the moaning sound is no more working when you go for the free sex option. Only the waterdrops sound is still working by entering the cave, but then the sound is gone and the sex performs in silence.

Also there is a Bug in the picture when Tayler gives the MC a BJ on the Bike scene the tip of the cock looks out on Taylers head backside when she takes it all in.
Here's a zip file of the incriminating pics with the cockhead removed then... Merge it with the existing /images/Explore02 folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: strongi2

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
Thanks.
I know all of that and unfortunately I didn't treasure my sierra points. I finished all the videos and visited the areas you pointed out but because I wasn't interested in the sierra club I lost points by killing camels. I was wondering if there was a way to always get points like killing camels for Road warrior.
If not, is there a way to enter Ivanka compound when you have already entered so many times? I can't use the uniform, the sniper, the NRANRA or the fact I'm on a mission as a trumfster because I already did all that (I was tempted by free stuff :cry: )

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Thanks.
I know all of that and unfortunately I didn't treasure my sierra points. I finished all the videos and visited the areas you pointed out but because I wasn't interested in the sierra club I lost points by killing camels. I was wondering if there was a way to always get points like killing camels for Road warrior.
If not, is there a way to enter Ivanka compound when you have already entered so many times? I can't use the uniform, the sniper, the NRANRA or the fact I'm on a mission as a trumfster because I already did all that (I was tempted by free stuff :cry: )
OK, it's true there aren't many steady ways of getting Sierra points up so I added one extra sierra point per visit to the hippie chicks and smoking ganja with them. Use this replacement script to activate that change.

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
OK, it's true there aren't many steady ways of getting Sierra points up so I added one extra sierra point per visit to the hippie chicks and smoking ganja with them. Use this replacement script to activate that change.
Thank you. Where do i put this?

Edit: Nevermind I found the place.

Last edited:

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
I'm stuck in a time loop in the pizza parlor. I'm max out with Deep state and I have nickname but when I go back to bring Magnus, the scene is playing over and over again. I ddl the script you posted on Jan 2021 EpicLust but it didn't resolve the problem.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I'm stuck in a time loop in the pizza parlor. I'm max out with Deep state and I have nickname but when I go back to bring Magnus, the scene is playing over and over again. I ddl the script you posted on Jan 2021 EpicLust but it didn't resolve the problem.
What are you playing on? And are you traveling with your own rig or with Penny or Bella?

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes