zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
i enjoy this game but a walkthrough or a mod would make it a 100x better
As this game is of the sandbox type and not a VN there is no such thing as a walkthrough. The best thing there is is the hints guide by the dev himself. You can find it either in the root dir of the game or here on page 1.

Reactions: EpicLust

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
As this game is of the sandbox type and not a VN there is no such thing as a walkthrough. The best thing there is is the hints guide by the dev himself. You can find it either in the root dir of the game or here on page 1.
there was a guy who made an excel for his last game battle of the bulges that helped guide me to an extent. something like that would be perf. just don't wanna end up missing any scenes cuz i didn't know that on week 3 thursday i had to be somewhere to get something u know what i mean?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
there was a guy who made an excel for his last game battle of the bulges that helped guide me to an extent. something like that would be perf. just don't wanna end up missing any scenes cuz i didn't know that on week 3 thursday i had to be somewhere to get something u know what i mean?
That guy with the xls for BotB was me:D. I attempted something similar for Apocalypse (search the thread). But Apocalypse is not as simple as BotB. There are way more possibilities. I call my effort a sample path, as there are a zillion other paths possible. It for sure is not a walkthrough.

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
That guy with the xls for BotB was me:D. I attempted something similar for Apocalypse (search the thread). But Apocalypse is not as simple as BotB. There are way more possibilities. I call my effort a sample path, as there are a zillion other paths possible. It for sure is not a walkthrough.
oh damn haha the legend! well thanks for doing what u did on BotB appreciate it. i'll see if i can find the other thing ur talkin abt on this thread. cheers!

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
In the previous updates,I remember that the hex B6 (Queen Opala's place) was accessible any time but after a certain update,that area was closed.Will it happen with hex C1 (Oracle's place) too at a future update?

Last edited:

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
How do i get the Clips Station 3 and 4 from Penny? Are they random?
No they are not completely random.It won't happen everytime Penny accompanies you.You can access those scenes only if you are taking Zara,Nancy ,Gwen or Angie (not sure about Ruby ,you can try out) with you because they will agree to fill the oil in the bike instead of you and then you can get the chance to see Penny and Jenna in action.Don't bring any other available harem girl instead of the ones mentioned above 'cos they won't agree to do your work.

Last edited:

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
In the previous updates,I remember that the hex B6 (Queen Opala's place) was accessible any time but after a certain update,that area was closed.Will it happen with hex C1 (Oracle's place) too at a future update?
No reason for that to happen.

Reactions: sks8256

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
A genie will appear and give a quest to the MC. The quest is to find 8 stone fragments.
6) In the food unit – center left of the screen, suspended behind a salad rack (must hover over it to pick it up).
Not sure if this is bug or what, I can't seem to make the rock show up, and I even went full on to the sierra group for a few rounds to see if the rock would show up. If it not bug about where is the rock in the room. I am thinking it the one with all the plants with the one wall to the back that for some reason, you can't see into due to what is growing inside of it

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
A genie will appear and give a quest to the MC. The quest is to find 8 stone fragments.
6) In the food unit – center left of the screen, suspended behind a salad rack (must hover over it to pick it up).
Not sure if this is bug or what, I can't seem to make the rock show up, and I even went full on to the sierra group for a few rounds to see if the rock would show up. If it not bug about where is the rock in the room. I am thinking it the one with all the plants with the one wall to the back that for some reason, you can't see into due to what is growing inside of it
HERE

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Lena image missing during night guard duty. Problem only for me ??
Expected a fight during night duty. Disappointed

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Well, that fight is a bit one-sided as the coyote does not have a gun:D
And if you specify the name of the missing image that will surely help the dev finding it.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Please specify what you are playing on, patch or no patch, etc... too.
EDIT:: I see the missing pic, don't know how it ended up removed, but here it is, everyone, put in the game/images/v061 folder.
AND RENAME IT to lenawatch08 if the name was changed by your download.
lenawatch08.png

Chief Lena clearly isn't wearing any panties on nightwatch duty, naughty girl.

Last edited:

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Please specify what you are playing on, patch or no patch, etc... too.
EDIT:: I see the missing pic, don't know how it ended up removed, but here it is, everyone, put in the game/images/v061 folder.
AND RENAME IT to lenawatch08 if the name was changed by your download.
View attachment 1053314

Chief Lena clearly isn't wearing any panties on nightwatch duty, naughty girl.
nice look, i like this game, it's funny and have nice scenes, thank you from the update :p

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes