EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
The church in general seems glitched. Every day its always empty which makes it impossible talk with the father and learn the lore for the church event
Weird, I don't see anything wrong with the code to render the Church empty. It's only empty in the morning, although you can click on the confessional then normally.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I don't see anything wrong in the code for that.
If it helps, it doesn't bring up any error codes. Lena says 'off you go, take MC with you,' then you're staring at that screen hearing bellatruck01.mp3 play instead of seeing the truck pics, up until you reach the desert scene.
screenshot0005.png

screenshot0006.png

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
If it helps, it doesn't bring up any error codes. Lena says 'off you go, take MC with you,' then you're staring at that screen hearing bellatruck01.mp3 play instead of seeing the truck pics, up until you reach the desert scene.
AH sorry, didn't realize you meant the actual intro bit. Yes, I see the missing variable in the code now. Will fix it for v0.6.1. then.

Mar 19, 2019
Weird, I don't see anything wrong with the code to render the Church empty. It's only empty in the morning, although you can click on the confessional then normally.
Yeah realized pretty quick that you can only visit the church once a day and if you go in the mornings no one is there and it locks you out from going later in the day

t727

Jan 4, 2018
And it says bar or pool but she's never there
Enter the bar and talk to the bar hostess, she'll offer you a drink to which you accept.
Then you get a new menu option "tell me something I don't know" (or similar)
After she'll tell you about this location.

Reactions: enel777

enel777

May 14, 2020
Enter the bar and talk to the bar hostess, she'll offer you a drink to which you accept.
Thanks bro

enel777

May 14, 2020
Can you help me with the diamond quest it's bugged

enel777

May 14, 2020
Found the bug, the hint log said you need to buy a cocktail first but that's not the case.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Found the bug, the hint log said you need to buy a cocktail first but that's not the case.
The guide doesn't say that you "need" to buy a cocktail.
It specifically says:
"The MC can talk to Diamond after paying $5 to buy a cocktail"
Which is exactly what happens, if you go to the bar in the stripclub, you are forced to buy a cocktail (it even explicitely says so in the initial dialogue with Diamond) for 5$. After paying these 5$, you can talk to Diamond.

And even if it wasn't the case, that would not constitute a "bug", "bro".

• Haha
Reactions: t727 and enel777
4.00 star(s) 90 Votes