zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Is there any point in being in the Club Sierra at the moment ?
Yes, eg finding the diamonds in the mine. If you don't have Amy with you. She's Sierra and can find them for you too.
Also, if you are a Sierra member and have the spliff it is possible to get past the guard of the Trumpster base.

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
Speaking of the guard of the Trumpster base... I loved the way MC does it when he is a trumpster there
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... hope he repeats with another girl :D.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
miko actually loses lust after having the child =/ because you cant sex them while thier preg soooo is that game braking?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
This game is dope! However, I've cleared or explored all the c-range areas, the D range hex title are not coming up. Any solve here? I'm playing 0.6.1 on a mac.
Could you please let me know if simply waiting for the following Monday was enough to see the next set of hexes?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Now that v0.7 is out, here are some preview pics for next month's planned release of v0.7.1 with the following tentative changelog:

OUTDOORS: 1 new areas to explore. Includes an MFF scene.
OUTDOORS: Added stripper scene with Heather at the stripclub in Desert Town.
COMPOUND: New Close Combat training scenes in the dojo (not done yet, tentative..).
COMPOUND: Date with Clara at the Red Canyon implemented.
HAREM: Clara as a new harem girl.
HAREM: Ayla can now be impregnated.

So join us NOW on Patreon (NO UPFRONT CHARGING ON MY PAGE) so you can get processed on May 1st and get early ac
cess + support the development of the game!

v071preview03.png claradate05.jpg heatherstrip01.jpg v071preview01.png v071preview02.png v071preview04.png v071preview05.png v071preview06.png

Last edited:

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
It is since the original game is 2.4GB... It's a pretty huge game (no pun intended, ahem).
thanks for the update friend one of the best game on the page, with constant updates not one or two for year, is there a way to have all the women in the harem I still don't understand what the use of giving them money on the weekend

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
thanks for the update friend one of the best game on the page, with constant updates not one or two for year, is there a way to have all the women in the harem I still don't understand what the use of giving them money on the weekend
Max number of girls in the harem at any time is 6. You have to pay for their maintenance (they aren't slaves, and they have needs... like food, etc...), that's what you see happening on Monday mornings. You can dismiss them though if you think they're too expensive...

Reactions: eneas56

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
Max number of girls in the harem at any time is 6. You have to pay for their maintenance (they aren't slaves, and they have needs... like food, etc...), that's what you see happening on Monday mornings. You can dismiss them though if you think they're too expensive...
It is what I do not see the sense of paying them, since most of them work, even as a stripper it is not as if they paid the MC to have children,And I also can't understand why limiting the harem to 6, I thought that by paying them I could keep them from getting mad about not having sex with them

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Diid they removed those aliens or are they still there, cause it's game over if they're there.
They got to change that story of blowing up the planet. The girls are enough work as it is.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Be kind and breed your babes to the heart desires and their throbbing pleasure to worship you, gamer!
Diid they removed those aliens or are they still there, cause it's game over if they're there.
They got to change that story of blowing up the planet. The girls are enough work as it is.
Never forget to pleasure your wonderful bombshell every chance you get!

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes