thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
Can someone take a pick of the whole available map currently ? I cant go east of Dessert city ?

lpfan422

Nov 26, 2020
This game is dope! However, I've cleared or explored all the c-range areas, the D range hex title are not coming up. Any solve here? I'm playing 0.6.1 on a mac.

Reactions: Dragoci

Dragoci

Jun 18, 2020
This game is dope! However, I've cleared or explored all the c-range areas, the D range hex title are not coming up. Any solve here? I'm playing 0.6.1 on a mac.
Have you just explored them or cleared them up? Because sometimes you have to explore some areas a bunch of times and get all the loot. I don't remember exactly the content of the exs you mentioned, but this is a general tip for the game.

lpfan422

Nov 26, 2020
Have you just explored them or cleared them up? Because sometimes you have to explore some areas a bunch of times and get all the loot. I don't remember exactly the content of the exs you mentioned, but this is a general tip for the game.
I've explored and got most of the loot, but I'll try again. Thanks for the tip!

Reactions: Dragoci

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I've explored and got most of the loot, but I'll try again. Thanks for the tip!
Could you post a save, because you're not the first one to report that but I fail to see what's wrong in the script.
EDIT: also, did you wait till the following Monday? New hexes only uncover on Mondays.

Last edited:

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
The only condition that is not straightforward is the exploration of hex 23 the trumpf forward ops wich is a requirement for unlocking the D hex.
Did you succeed with interrogating the trumpf prisonner? If not then you must infiltrate the strip club in the town and win the mini game then explore that hex. Also you must be week 6 or later.
If you already did the base then don't know what is the problem.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Is there any point in being in the Club Sierra at the moment ?
Yes, eg finding the diamonds in the mine. If you don't have Amy with you. She's Sierra and can find them for you too.
Also, if you are a Sierra member and have the spliff it is possible to get past the guard of the Trumpster base.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes