EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
hey soo...... i tried changing it to true but it shows some error and i started a new save file but the canonization thing doesnt come up after the first time even after doing all the church chores. what should i do?
True with a capital T.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
LOL The Main MEGA link now leads to the UPDATE not the FULL GAME. Whoever reuploaded the link didn't check.

whoisaman

Jul 24, 2019
Dear developer, is it possible to include a breast expansion feature? I wanted to decrease the sizes a little bit

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Dear developer, is it possible to include a breast expansion feature? I wanted to decrease the sizes a little bit
The answer is no. This is a ren'py game with actual renders, not an unreal engine game and there is therefore no way of "choosing" the size of tits without me having to re-render every single pic with different sizes. Plus, the game is almost finished anyway.

TheOtherPeter

May 11, 2018
Is there a downside for creators to do upfront charging? i was gonna pledge to get 0.9 early but i saw it was too late to do it.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Is there a downside for creators to do upfront charging? i was gonna pledge to get 0.9 early but i saw it was too late to do it.
The only downside in my case is impatient patrons who demand the links straight away, and they won't get them most likely since I'm not on my patreon page 24hrs a day (but at least once a day for sure). There are no links on my page, I send them by PM...
I am seriously thinking of switching to upfront charging on December 1st, because the game will be finished that month and I hope quite a few people might want to leave a "tip" at the end by just pledging and unpledging.

TheOtherPeter

May 11, 2018
The only downside in my case is impatient patrons who demand the links straight away, and they won't get them most likely since I'm not on my patreon page 24hrs a day (but at least once a day for sure). There are no links on my page, I send them by PM...
I am seriously thinking of switching to upfront charging on December 1st, because the game will be finished that month and I hope quite a few people might want to leave a "tip" at the end by just pledging and unpledging.
ok i understand :)
i made a pledge now cause i want to show support for the game

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes