EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
do you have a plan to make one of the girls lift the MC while having sex?
that would be awesome! especially someone like amy!
No. ALso, apart from a blowjob, I don't see how anything sexual is possible in such a position...

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Why i cant enter gex g5 mc just move and there is no sence ?
What do you mean "there is no scene?"
Do you see this upon arriving:
maragogofar01.jpg
And then, does the mc say "Looks like some fancy residential area. I have therefore no business here, being a poor hero from the slums and all that." ?

Because that's a SCENE. And it means you were never captured by the bounty hunter and brought over to Mar-A-Gogo previously in that gameplay.

Last edited:

madokotb

Dec 3, 2017
What d you mean "there is no scene?"
Do you see this upon arriving:
View attachment 1476994
And then, does the mc say "Looks like some fancy residential area. I have therefore no business here, being a poor hero from the slums and all that." ?

Because that's a SCENE. And it means you were never captured by the bounty hunter and brought over to Mar-A-Gogo previously in that gameplay.
So how to get capture by the bounty hunter ??? I remember i got captured by that hunter and got threesomeone sence

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
So how to get capture by the bounty hunter ??? I remember i got captured by thia hunter and got threesomeone sence
Ah, you do remember going to mar-a-gogo then?
then seenmaragogo01 should be True.
Open console (shift+o) and type it, what is the answer?
Anyway, you can always set it to True (by typing seenmaragogo01 = True in the console) and then you will have the scene you were looking for in G5.

Last edited:

madokotb

Dec 3, 2017
One last thing I want penny back in my harem but i cant i think because she want out for two times is there any one to come back ?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
One last thing I want penny back in my harem but i cant i think because she want out for two times is there any one to come back ?
No, she can't come back.
except if you cheat with the console:
pennyrejoined = False

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
how to get gwen pregnat?
when i try she say "i'm not done with my thesis, so no way. I still have career aspirations becoming your cum receptacle"

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
how to get gwen pregnat?
when i try she say "i'm not done with my thesis, so no way. I still have career aspirations becoming your cum receptacle"
Yeah, you need to help her finish her thesis.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
and how i do that?
did i maybe do wrong steps, in lab when i talk to her she say "i'm still recovering from being raped by you"
open console (shift+o) and type
gwenapologized = True

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Do you know if the patch was uploaded anywhere else? In Mega is down.
Indeed, I see that it is down, not my responsability though. Notified the mods.
Here's my own mega link for it.

maxcraft21

Dec 3, 2017
Im having problems entering the cheat codes. So am i supposed to press enter after inputing :money=999 or should i just press escape

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes