strongi2

Jan 24, 2021
Console command has nothing to do with saves. shift+o (the letter, NOT zero)
However, in your case, it should be
stop channel1
that should be written
I know about "saves" and "shift+o" i only attached this save in case you need to take a look. I made this save with the "sound-bug" activ and tryed to load and use the command after loading again without sucsess.
Thanks for the reply will try the "channel1"

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I know about "saves" and "shift+o" i only attached this save in case you need to take a look. I made this save with the "sound-bug" activ and tryed to load and use the command after loading again without sucsess.
Thanks for the reply will try the "channel1"
Yeah, I loaded it and saw that channel1 was the issue in your case.

ronnyronson

Apr 24, 2021
hi i didnt manage to get the stone fragment when i first entered the temple, when i go back theres just a h scene but i cant find the fragment. and how do i go on a date with gwen? she raped barbara but after i talk to her it just gives the option to leave her alone

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
hi i didnt manage to get the stone fragment when i first entered the temple, when i go back theres just a h scene but i cant find the fragment. and how do i go on a date with gwen? she raped barbara but after i talk to her it just gives the option to leave her alone
Open console (shift+o) and type
almostclearedhex16 = True

and go back to the temple, the stone should be available now.

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
For some obscure reason
renpy.seen_image("caravan03") is False in your save.
Which is weird because you have presumably already visited Heather in hex F1 which should have triggered it to True. Anyway, that's the issue I gather; If you open the console before going to F2 and type:
show caravan03
it should now work.
(also type hide caravan03 afterwards for aesthetics reason).
In addition to making the actual game you do impeccable customer service, you sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

I haven't tried this yet but as soon as I get home I'll see if that solves it, but if it doesn't it's good to know that the Q bunker stuff isn't necessary for the rest of the game.

Last edited:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
For some obscure reason
renpy.seen_image("caravan03") is False in your save.
Which is weird because you have presumably already visited Heather in hex F1 which should have triggered it to True. Anyway, that's the issue I gather; If you open the console before going to F2 and type:
show caravan03
it should now work.
(also type hide caravan03 afterwards for aesthetics reason).

That did the trick, I finally found that damned bunker (y)

Actually I found another small bug. It's possible to impregnate Angie after she returns to her parents and you replace her in the harem. It doesn't seem to have a negative effect but I figured I'd let you know.

After loading the 12-5 save if I choose to pay my upkeep costs the next morning Angie shows up pregnant despite her not being in the harem anymore.

Also since I'm apparently unintentionally bugtesting... is there any reason I can't access the G hexes? The 13-3 save should be able to but I'm seemingly stuck again. I really appreciate the help.

Last edited:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
That did the trick, I finally found that damned bunker (y)

Actually I found another small bug. It's possible to impregnate Angie after she returns to her parents and you replace her in the harem. It doesn't seem to have a negative effect but I figured I'd let you know.

After loading the 12-5 save if I choose to pay my upkeep costs the next morning Angie shows up pregnant despite her not being in the harem anymore.

Also since I'm apparently unintentionally bugtesting... is there any reason I can't access the G hexes? The 13-3 save should be able to but I'm seemingly stuck again. I really appreciate the help.
Am I correct in assuming that you went with Angie when she was only SLIGHTLY pregnant? I didn't account for that. It will be fixed for next update by adding this line when she re-unites with her parents:
pregan = False

(which you can also type yourself in the console command to get rid of that first issue of her appearing and needing maintenance)

For the second issue, it's just that new hexes, if they are to become available, only become available at the start of a new week. So the following Monday morning of your save, G-hexes become available.

Reactions: Lysergic

ronnyronson

Apr 24, 2021
Open console (shift+o) and type

and go back to the temple, the stone should be available now.
i dont think it worked? when i returned it just gave me the scene where i impregnate her and gave me the necklace again but cant click on the rock

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
i dont think it worked? when i returned it just gave me the scene where i impregnate her and gave me the necklace again but cant click on the rock
You sure you typed it well?

with a capital T, it's important.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
ok yeah fixed thanks, last the gwenapologized = True still dosent work for me
If you apologized to her, I don't understand your issue.
Here are the conditions for the line to invite her on a date:
"Invite her on date..." if lustgw >= 2 and gwendatedone == False and knowredcanyon
So check those variables to see if something is missing. (ie: lustgw, gwendatedone, knowredcanyon)

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes