alexismoses

May 22, 2019
i have visited all the hexs till c7 and after that no new ones appear, i don't think that this is a bug but maybe i am doing something wrong? can someone just point it out for me? and how to get the mc canonized? i can't seem to get bella in the harem without it. thanks

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
i have visited all the hexs till c7 and after that no new ones appear, i don't think that this is a bug but maybe i am doing something wrong? can someone just point it out for me? and how to get the mc canonized? i can't seem to get bella in the harem without it. thanks
The new ones only appear in week 6. Are you there? Also type, in console, wave03explored, see if it is "true".

About MC canonized, you can only achieve that in E2.

Reactions: EpicLust

Lillg

Nov 3, 2021
Hey been trying to get clara for a long time followed the tips on the sheet to get her date but I don't know how to get Tyrone to let me in the crypt (have clean church multiple times in 1 week)

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
Hey been trying to get clara for a long time followed the tips on the sheet to get her date but I don't know how to get Tyrone to let me in the crypt (have clean church multiple times in 1 week)
There are plenty of things to do. Her lust is 2 at least? Did you talk with Marnie about this? Do you know about Red Canyon?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Did you talk to Marnie first?
CLARA EXTRA: Clara date is a tough cookie: need to find her “redemption box” hidden in the crypt. Talk to Marnie at the bar for a tip after you’ve asked Clara out for the first time. You need to volunteer to clean the church twice in a single week before being allowed into the crypt by Father Tyrone. There, a “snooping” mini-game reminiscent of the ones in BotB will take place to find the box. (SPOILER: it is located in the bottom left corner)

Reactions: zapallbugs

alexismoses

May 22, 2019
The new ones only appear in week 6. Are you there? Also type, in console, wave03explored, see if it is "true".

About MC canonized, you can only achieve that in E2.
yep, i'm in week 07 and the wave03explored thing says false in the console, should i change it to true? this happened to me in earlier builds but i didnt think anything of it, but now the game has progressed pretty far and still this is still a problem for me
p.s. this is like the 10th time i've played it anew

Lillg

Nov 3, 2021
Did you talk to Marnie first?
CLARA EXTRA: Clara date is a tough cookie: need to find her “redemption box” hidden in the crypt. Talk to Marnie at the bar for a tip after you’ve asked Clara out for the first time. You need to volunteer to clean the church twice in a single week before being allowed into the crypt by Father Tyrone. There, a “snooping” mini-game reminiscent of the ones in BotB will take place to find the box. (SPOILER: it is located in the bottom left corner)
Yeah I tried that and Tyrone hasn't let me in the crypt

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
I am surprised that the MC has such a hard time fucking Kimberly even in a simulation if he succeeded at best with Paulette who is much more muscular than Kimberly. What's up with that? Does Kimberly have a vagina of steel? ha ha

It would still be a nice touch to make Kimberly's final shape ultra fibrous and vascular, so you can see that banging her its a harder challenge that doing it with Paulette.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
yep, i'm in week 07 and the wave03explored thing says false in the console, should i change it to true? this happened to me in earlier builds but i didnt think anything of it, but now the game has progressed pretty far and still this is still a problem for me
p.s. this is like the 10th time i've played it anew
Yeah, change it to true.

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Anything new with Black Widow since the threesome scene was done awhile back? Thanks.
She will make a comeback this month (but no sex). You can see her (talking) in a preview pic I posted.

alexismoses

May 22, 2019
Yeah, change it to true.
hey soo...... i tried changing it to true but it shows some error and i started a new save file but the canonization thing doesnt come up after the first time even after doing all the church chores. what should i do?

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes