• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I haven't play this game for quite a while now, i saw that the game now run till the end of week 15, so i want to ask is it possible to get all the girls and contents in 15 weeks or you have to skip some of them, ty for answering my question
It's week 25 actually and you can play past that anyway.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Q's bunker isn't actually necessary to the progression of the game, it jsut offers extra time to enter Trumpf City. But I'll look into that bug you're talking about because it's weird obviously.
What are you playing on (PC, Mac or Android), and are you using the compressed version?
PC
Non-compressed version though the last couple of releases I just applied the update patch so I don't know exactly which build it originally was.

I included a save that should let you immedietely recreate it, just go to Q's hex and search the fields to see what I mean.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
PC
Non-compressed version though the last couple of releases I just applied the update patch so I don't know exactly which build it originally was.

I included a save that should let you immedietely recreate it, just go to Q's hex and search the fields to see what I mean.
For some obscure reason
renpy.seen_image("caravan03") is False in your save.
Which is weird because you have presumably already visited Heather in hex F1 which should have triggered it to True. Anyway, that's the issue I gather; If you open the console before going to F2 and type:
show caravan03
it should now work.
(also type hide caravan03 afterwards for aesthetics reason).

odinkun

Nov 11, 2017
I was really hesitant about the setting and tone of Apocalypse after Battles of the Bulges (which was right up my alley) but I have to say, I've really enjoyed the ride. Excited to see what comes next for sure.

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Now that v0.8.2 is out, here are preview pics for v0.9 out next month. So join us NOW on my for early access and to support the development of the game!

amypreviewv09.png debra09preview02.png debradate07.jpg debrafuckpreviewv09.png debravibrosofa04.jpg kristafuckpreviewv09.png nancypoolpreviewv09.png newavengerspreview.png tsaagent01.png

With the following tentative changelog:

OUTDOORS: Trumpf City West Gate now accessible from hex F3 (click wall or try Derek's plan).
OUTDOORS: Sean Insannity quest now complete.
OUTDOORS: Three different methods to enter Trumpf City (new Hints Guide section on that).
OUTDOORS: New Sex scene with Krista at hex F3.
COMPOUND: Date with Debra at the Red Canyon implemented.
COMPOUND: New sex scene with Nancy available at the pool. Muscle scene with Amy too.
HAREM: Debra as a new harem girl.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
uploads to some propper hosters would be nice .. i mean its strange that this update neefds ages with 319KB.. while every other update iam downloading today went through with more than 100mb as DL speed ....

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
Now that v0.8.2 is out, here are preview pics for v0.9 out next month. So join us NOW on my for early access and to support the development of the game!

View attachment 1464904 View attachment 1464905 View attachment 1464906 View attachment 1464907 View attachment 1464908 View attachment 1464909 View attachment 1464910 View attachment 1464911 View attachment 1464912

With the following tentative changelog:

OUTDOORS: Trumpf City West Gate now accessible from hex F3 (click wall or try Derek's plan).
OUTDOORS: Sean Insannity quest now complete.
OUTDOORS: Three different methods to enter Trumpf City (new Hints Guide section on that).
OUTDOORS: New Sex scene with Krista at hex F3.
COMPOUND: Date with Debra at the Red Canyon implemented.
COMPOUND: New sex scene with Nancy available at the pool. Muscle scene with Amy too.
HAREM: Debra as a new harem girl.
Yes! so many new muscle scenes, the best update is coming :love:

The same was super pending from the early updates with those missing scenes with Amy in the pool and something from the Sierra Club meeting and others. Is there a flex contest coming with her and the MC? hahah love for Amy

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi All My compressed unofficial Android port of Apocalypse v0.8.2 with Incest patch and I've unlocked the gallery too.
Usual gestutes, save name/delete etc etc...
Gallery accesable from the Quick Menu
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega

Inventory is now in the quick menu as stuff
Updated my Android port to 0.82

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes