kasl37russ

May 23, 2021
That's what I got by translating. Power supply doesn't ring any bells. And sounds odd in a post-apocalyptic world where power is scarce. Relic also doesn't ring any bells. Do you mean the genie's stone? If so, stone eight is in the market place in the desert town.
is it necessary to buy it there? or are you talking about the one that's lying around if so, then I found it for us, I have 1 left and I do not know where to look for it (((

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
is it necessary to buy it there? or are you talking about the one that's lying around if so, then I found it for us, I have 1 left and I do not know where to look for it (((
Look in the hints guide that comes with the game. Under area B2 it lists all the locations of the stones.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Thank goodness someone included an incent patch so that players would have an incent-ive to play.... To bad they replaced the incest patch which would actually give players a real incentive to play o_O

Bullgano10

Mar 6, 2019
I downloaded this game because I saw Milf&Incest tags. But when I start to play, I see MC's mother is dead. Is there a chance for she is alive or the incest thing is not a family thing, just some pack ?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I downloaded this game because I saw Milf&Incest tags. But when I start to play, I see MC's mother is dead. Is there a chance for she is alive or the incest thing is not a family thing, just some pack ?
If you keep playing you will find out she is very much alive. Get her back to the compound and into the MC's harem and your wishes will come true.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Got a suggestion: As the number of impregnateable harem girls grow and since most players will just load their save game it's kind of hard to keep track on the girls, which have been impregnated already. Since you can't impregnate harem girls twice, except for Cindy's daughter, it would be a nice improvement, if the stats didn't just show the number of total offspring, but also with whom. Maybe by adding a baby symbol next to the lust stat of a particular girl or the names of the girls, who became a mother next to the offspring stat.

Viperion

Jun 26, 2019
Got a suggestion: As the number of impregnateable harem girls grow and since most players will just load their save game it's kind of hard to keep track on the girls, which have been impregnated already. Since you can't impregnate harem girls twice, except for Cindy's daughter, it would be a nice improvement, if the stats didn't just show the number of total offspring, but also with whom.
This!

would be nice to have an overview of who you have knocked up

Reactions: Seewolf

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
I also noticed a sound bug, after having visited the FBI for a second time and the scene the moaning sound won't stop. Check out the save file.

Reactions: Deadshot1984

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Apocalypse [v0.8.2] [EpicLust] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,20 GB / 1,10 GB - Apocalypse-0.8.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,19 GB / 1,08 GB - Apocalypse-0.8.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): -

Update Only v0.8.1 to v0.8.2 fixed crunched

Original / Compressed Size: 205 MB / 71 MB - Apocalypse-0.8.2-Update-fixed-crunched.7z

Download (Update Only): - -

Instructions:
Copy/extract the content of the archive into the main folder of the game (where the .exe is located)
and overwrite when asked.

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 90 Votes