EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I have two issues:
1. I can't seem to get Laurie Pregnant
2. Even though I have lost the bounties, the hunter keeps coming after me

Help!
The impregnation scene for Laurie only appears in one of two harem sex scenes with her, the one where the MC becomes huge after eating mushnip. So you need to find the mushrooms in the forest in hex F2.
As for your second issue, I don't understand it. Did you see both Ivanka and Melania and have they relieved you of your bounty?

strongi2

Jan 24, 2021
I have two issues:
1. I can't seem to get Laurie Pregnant
2. Even though I have lost the bounties, the hunter keeps coming after me

Help!
After your first bounty-visit at Melania she tells you the bounty is still on your head. She will take of the bounty after your second bounty-visit.
As for Ivanka you have the "bad-dog / good-dog" option, if you take the "bad-dog" she will be still mad at you and you are released with the bounty still activ. You have to take the "good dog" option and side with her to get the bounty away from Ivanka.

Reactions: EpicLust

8u88a2020

Nov 23, 2020
Well, took me awhile, b ut finished the 8.01 version. Loved the plot, banging all the potential females was awesome, have to say Nancy was the top piece for me, followed by Barbara. The constant reminder of what week I was on was quite annoying. So what, if I want to play it this long who cares ?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Well, took me awhile, b ut finished the 8.01 version. Loved the plot, banging all the potential females was awesome, have to say Nancy was the top piece for me, followed by Barbara. The constant reminder of what week I was on was quite annoying. So what, if I want to play it this long who cares ?
The week reminder is game related. The pressure is mounting to get to Trumpf City and unseat the guy.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Is tere any special mechanic to impregnate Ayla ? I've been through my saves and I never am able to do so
No, once she is in the harem it works like with all the other girls. Be sure to have her in the harem for at least 3 weeks before impregnation can happen.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Is tere any special mechanic to impregnate Ayla ? I've been through my saves and I never am able to do so
Nothing special. Here's the code:

"I'll put a smile on your face by giving you the gift of LIFE. Prepare to get IMPREGNATED, Ayla!" if pregayready >= 3 and impregnatedsomeone == False and babyayla == False:

Meaning, she must have been in the harem for three consecutive weeks, no one else was impregnated yet in the current week, and she wasn't already impregnated and had a baby. Check these three variables in the console to see what you might be missing...

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
Nothing special. Here's the code:

"I'll put a smile on your face by giving you the gift of LIFE. Prepare to get IMPREGNATED, Ayla!" if pregayready >= 3 and impregnatedsomeone == False and babyayla == False:

Meaning, she must have been in the harem for three consecutive weeks, no one else was impregnated yet in the current week, and she wasn't already impregnated and had a baby. Check these three variables in the console to see what you might be missing...
Thank you

kasl37russ

May 23, 2021
привет народ подскажите где найти 8 часть реликвии я смотрел подсказку про блик питания но где он, куда мне идти?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
привет народ подскажите где найти 8 часть реликвии я смотрел подсказку про блик питания но где он, куда мне идти?
Google translate couldn't really make anything of this that I could understand. You are looking for the 8th of something, but I got no further. This is an English language forum, so please rephrase in English if you expect any help.

kasl37russ

May 23, 2021
hi people, tell me where to find the 8th part of the relic, I looked at the hint about the power supply, but where is it, where should I go?

kasl37russ

May 23, 2021
Google translate couldn't really make anything of this that I could understand. You are looking for the 8th of something, but I got no further. This is an English language forum, so please rephrase in English if you expect any help.
tell me where to find the 8th part of the relic, I looked at the hint about the power supply, but where is it, where should I go?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
tell me where to find the 8th part of the relic, I looked at the hint about the power supply, but where is it, where should I go?
That's what I got by translating. Power supply doesn't ring any bells. And sounds odd in a post-apocalyptic world where power is scarce. Relic also doesn't ring any bells. Do you mean the genie's stone? If so, stone eight is in the market place in the desert town.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes