PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
How do I ask Lena out for a date? I'm pretty sure I killed enough coyotes, talked to her at the bar & the gym..

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
How do I ask Lena out for a date? I'm pretty sure I killed enough coyotes, talked to her at the bar & the gym..
opne console and type lenaconvincedate
what is the answer? It needs to be at least 3 to be able to invite her (by talking to her in the command room) + lust of at least 2 + know about the Red Canyon obviously.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
opne console and type lenaconvincedate
what is the answer? It needs to be at least 3 to be able to invite her (by talking to her in the command room) + lust of at least 2 + know about the Red Canyon obviously.
Thanks for the reply. It does say 2.. Not sure what I am missing tho. Is Lena doing the night watch on certain days? Maybe I remember wrong and didnt kill 3 with her yet..

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Thanks for the reply. It does say 2.. Not sure what I am missing tho. Is Lena doing the night watch on certain days? Maybe I remember wrong and didnt kill 3 with her yet..
You just didn't reach three kills in front of her yet. You can always cheat that variable on the console and force it to be 3...

Reactions: PalmFace

Nodus Ranvier

Feb 3, 2021
Hi. I really like this game very much. Thanks for EpicLust and team who create this awesome game.

Btw. Why i cant go to 2 hippies hex? I already have motorbike. But when i got to that hex, chief lena forbid me?

Oh. Let me give you tips to increase friend point with jake. (Idk if u already know or not)
When u finish gym and before to shower. Tap several times to locker until jake appear, and talk to him.
So u can up strength and friend point same time.

Reactions: EpicLust

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hi. I really like this game very much. Thanks for EpicLust and team who create this awesome game.

Btw. Why i cant go to 2 hippies hex? I already have motorbike. But when i got to that hex, chief lena forbid me?

Oh. Let me give you tips to increase friend point with jake. (Idk if u already know or not)
When u finish gym and before to shower. Tap several times to locker until jake appear, and talk to him.
So u can up strength and friend point same time.
Be sure to be a member of the Road Warriors, then in the evening go to the workshop.

qswdefr

Dec 30, 2020
4.00 star(s) 90 Votes