EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Oppenheimer isn't a very English name, so that probably explains the typo.:unsure:
Come on... Jewish name perhaps but Oppenheimer was an American born in NYC...
He was however remembering a piece of Hindu scripture when he said it (according to legend...).

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
We need more content with Lena. She is probably the second most important character after the MC. She is the leader of the compound and the girl we interact with the most. Lena probably also has the most developed and interesting relationship among all the harem girls with the MC. Yet she really doesn't have that many scenes. The harem scenes only have three moves each and half of them have the ugly jake hiding Lena.
I don't like complaining like that your game is still awesome and my favourite, I just feel as we are approaching the final that something is missing and that it would be nice to have one last major scene with Lena. Either like a marriage, an impregnation, a mission wher we have to rescue her (and then give her the D) or a real threesome with another girl like Debra or Michiko who are supposed to be her friends. I think people would love to have a final lke that, would finish the game with a bang like battle of the bulge did.
Love your work

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
We need more content with Lena. She is probably the second most important character after the MC. She is the leader of the compound and the girl we interact with the most. Lena probably also has the most developed and interesting relationship among all the harem girls with the MC. Yet she really doesn't have that many scenes. The harem scenes only have three moves each and half of them have the ugly jake hiding Lena.
I don't like complaining like that your game is still awesome and my favourite, I just feel as we are approaching the final that something is missing and that it would be nice to have one last major scene with Lena. Either like a marriage, an impregnation, a mission wher we have to rescue her (and then give her the D) or a real threesome with another girl like Debra or Michiko who are supposed to be her friends. I think people would love to have a final lke that, would finish the game with a bang like battle of the bulge did.
Love your work
The obvious question, are you a supporter of Epiclust on Patreon? if so you can vote if/when he opens a poll about future development.

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
The obvious question, are you a supporter of Epiclust on Patreon? if so you can vote if/when he opens a poll about future development.
I guess now is too late for a poll. Maybe for the next game... but I understand your point. Epiclust does an amazing job and deserves more support.

Last edited:
Reactions: zapallbugs

ThanosDemands

Jun 20, 2018
Love your work
I agree with your statement but I guess this is too late to ask

strizoke

Sep 28, 2021
Having a hard time inviting penny to harem. I have the required lust and did the date. I did not cheat or use console to gain lust. Dialog options with her everywhere I find her don’t offer it. Pool, bar etc…

also, is there a way to download this game to chrome os? I’m tired of starting over. I tried the android download, but it wants me in developer mode. Trying the Linux enabled route next.

strongi2

Jan 24, 2021
strizoke
How many girls in harem do yo have? The only thing i can think about, your harem is already full with 6 girls, thats why you have no invitation option.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Only 3. Is there a place I can find penny with the dialog option I’m missing?
Find Penny in the pool. Make sure she has at least 4 lust points. In case you are running from and old save the number of girls in the harem could be inconsistent with who are actually in the harem. Go to the console and check the variable girlsinharem. The value should be equal to your number of harem girls. If not, set girlsinharem to that number.

Reactions: EpicLust

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
The truth is I still find that idea of a olympic sports game very entertaining, the superhero thing is a bit trite but I support everything that epiclust does hahaha

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 90 Votes