pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
A minor bug (probably not specific to the new 0.8.1 version)...

If you go to the Desert town (hex C5) with Nancy only, and then in the Market, a script error occurs:

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/deserttown.rpy", line 713, in script
    mo "Why are you taking us back to this dreadful place? I can't stand it there, I just won't go there! PLEASE TAKE ME BACK [NAME]!"
KeyError: u'NAME'
It should be "[name]" instead of "[NAME]", I guess.

Reactions: EpicLust

DhGG

Sep 7, 2021
Hi, ppl, i have problems. i have 5 lust with ruby and laurie and they dont give me the option to harem, and lenanever give me a lust or adiaolgue to start to seduce to my harem:c help plsss

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hi, ppl, i have problems. i have 5 lust with ruby and laurie and they dont give me the option to harem, and lenanever give me a lust or adiaolgue to start to seduce to my harem:c help plsss
DId you cheat with the console to reach lust 5? That won't be sufficient. You need to have gone on a date with them. Read the hints guide Appendix, section on harem for how to obtain dates with various girls. Lena is the toughest.

DhGG

Sep 7, 2021
DId you cheat with the console to reach lust 5? That won't be sufficient. You need to have gone on a date with them. Read the hints guide Appendix, section on harem for how to obtain dates with various girls. Lena is the toughest.
i dont have hints guide im playing online :c, already have laurie and ryby in harem

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
i dont have hints guide im playing online :c, already have laurie and ryby in harem
You can download it

Where are you playing it online may I ask? And why don't you want to download the game here (much better resolution and no bugs)?

Last edited:

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
EpicLust hex G4 is the best scene you made was so funny but next time wheen MC enter again make it that big dick hero hit Linda glass so she can drool all over for that :)

Reactions: EpicLust

geos_omega

Sep 18, 2017
So, in order to unlock the G areas, you have to reunite Angie with her parents, which means you HAVE to have her in your harem. Am I understanding this correctly? Because if so, that's pretty annoying. So if I have a full harem, I have to get rid of someone and undo progress with them just so you can get Angie to progress.

Really, it should just be be something you talk to her about or something. Having to jump through all those hoops and undo progress with other characters just to unlock the rest of the areas is so awkward.

Edit: Also, can we PLEASE get an option to refuse Nancy's evening visits? I'm not interested in her and every time she shows up it eats up one of my evenings that I need for keeping my harem satisfied.

Last edited:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
So, in order to unlock the G areas, you have to reunite Angie with her parents, which means you HAVE to have her in your harem. Am I understanding this correctly? Because if so, that's pretty annoying. So if I have a full harem, I have to get rid of someone and undo progress with them just so you can get Angie to progress.

Really, it should just be be something you talk to her about or something. Having to jump through all those hoops and undo progress with other characters just to unlock the rest of the areas is so awkward.
No, that's not true. All F-areas need to have been EXPLORED and week must be at least 15. No requirement about Angie, don't know why you thought that.

Isshio

Apr 30, 2018
What the f is wrong with the game? Is it bugged or something? No matter how much I trained with Michiko or even using cheat I can't beat Dr Evil at all!

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
What the f is wrong with the game? Is it bugged or something? No matter how much I trained with Michiko or even using cheat I can't beat Dr Evil at all!
There is no f bug in that scene, except potentially if you are using the compressed version (for which I'm not responsible and never looked into) or some mod from other sources. (I just tested the scene with mccombat = 5 and beat the dude in two rounds with a 2 and a 5)
You need to get the advantage (ie: fight first), you do damage on him if your die roll + your close combat ability exceeds 7. Dr Evil succeeds with 3 or more on his die roll. A 1 is always a miss, a 6 a hit. Maybe you have been particularly unlucky with your dice rolls?

Last edited:
Reactions: Isshio

Isshio

Apr 30, 2018
There is no f bug in that scene, except potentially if you are using the compressed version (for which I'm not responsible and never looked into) or some mod from other sources. (I just tested the scene with mccombat = 5 and beat the dude in two rounds with a 2 and a 5)
You need to get the advantage (ie: fight first), you do damage on him if your die roll + your close combat ability exceeds 7. Dr Evil succeeds with 3 or more on his die roll. A 1 is always a miss, a 6 a hit. Maybe you have been particularly unlucky with your dice rolls?
T_T I didn't download compressed version. I'll try again! Maybe I'm just being so unlucky...

strongi2

Jan 24, 2021
What are the statslimit of firearms. mechanics and combat?
Strength and french is clear 16 and 11 after Hex G1.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes