"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
I am the only who have the problem when I downloaded only the update for the 8.2?
No, you aren't, there is a duplicate file. You have to delete "bellagallery.rpy" (and "bellagallery.rpyc") from the "game" folder.

Or you can download my unofficial fixed version of the "Update Only" here: - -

Last edited:
Reactions: ignant and EpicLust

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Got a suggestion: As the number of impregnateable harem girls grow and since most players will just load their save game it's kind of hard to keep track on the girls, which have been impregnated already. Since you can't impregnate harem girls twice, except for Cindy's daughter, it would be a nice improvement, if the stats didn't just show the number of total offspring, but also with whom. Maybe by adding a baby symbol next to the lust stat of a particular girl or the names of the girls, who became a mother next to the offspring stat.
I'll think about it. There isn't much space for it on the lust stats screen but it might be possible.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Here is a continuation of my sample path for v0.8.2. It continues where v0..8.1 left off. I considered doing a full replay, but dropped it for now until the requirements to get into Trump City are known. The tables in the first tab are updated for v0.8.2 too. As always the xls in a zip and the pdf version of the 8.2 path for directly viewing and those that do not want to use the xls.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Apocalypse [v0.8.2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Apocalypse [v0.8.2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Apocalypse [v0.8.1]

di un fan Apocalypse [v0.8.1]

of Apocalypse [v0.7.1]

Updated: 2021-05-22

di un fan Apocalypse [v0.7.1]

Updated: 2021-05-22

of Apocalypse [v0.7]

di un fan Apocalypse [v0.7]

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-10-21
Version: 0.8.2

kasl37russ

May 23, 2021
Please copy and paste the sentence where it says "power supply"... Or the stone number as stated in the hints guide.
In the food unit – center left of the screen, suspended behind a salad rack (must hover over it to
pick it up).-where is this at all?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
In the food unit – center left of the screen, suspended behind a salad rack (must hover over it to
pick it up).-where is this at all?
First of all, there is now an in-game hint system that would have shown you where it was if you had turned it on. Press "t" in-game to turn it on or off.

Otherwise, see HERE.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
If a woman can be in the harem does that mean all the sex scenes are implemented? I could never seem to get beyond the date with Lena.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I suppose typing:
call PlusSierra
would work to add an extra point there without disrupting the game.

I only just now got around to trying this* and while it did change my faction points to be 4s for everyone except 5 for sierra and I even got the notification that I was now a member but I still can't find the bunker. Only now when I go to that hex and search the field instead of returning to the base it suddenly sends me to hex F4 as though that was the one I'd chosen to go to. So I'm officially at a loss again :(

Is the Q bunker stuff necessary to progress at all or can I just disregard it and continue with everything else?

*been procrastinating because seems like I somehow got myself stuck in a corner and I'm concerned I'll be forced to start from scratch to get out of it and I don't think I have the patience for that.

Screw it, I guess I'll just start over and set it to skip everything and hope when I get back to the newer content it works this time.

Last edited:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
If a woman can be in the harem does that mean all the sex scenes are implemented? I could never seem to get beyond the date with Lena.
Yes. If you got a date with Lena, you already did the hardest part with her. I'm surprised you haven't been able to invite her into your harem yet (you only need lust of 4 for that). Read the hints guide Appendix to learn how to get more points for each girl.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I only just now got around to trying this* and while it did change my faction points to be 4s for everyone except 5 for sierra and I even got the notification that I was now a member but I still can't find the bunker. Only now when I go to that hex and search the field instead of returning to the base it suddenly sends me to hex F4 as though that was the one I'd chosen to go to. So I'm officially at a loss again :(

Is the Q bunker stuff necessary to progress at all or can I just disregard it and continue with everything else?

*been procrastinating because seems like I somehow got myself stuck in a corner and I'm concerned I'll be forced to start from scratch to get out of it and I don't think I have the patience for that.

Screw it, I guess I'll just start over and set it to skip everything and hope when I get back to the newer content it works this time.
Q's bunker isn't actually necessary to the progression of the game, it just offers extra time to enter Trumpf City. But I'll look into that bug you're talking about because it's weird obviously.
What are you playing on (PC, Mac or Android), and are you using the compressed version?

Last edited:

Pak1239

Sep 9, 2018
I haven't play this game for quite a while now, i saw that the game now run till the end of week 15, so i want to ask is it possible to get all the girls and contents in 15 weeks or you have to skip some of them, ty for answering my question

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes