Jan23489

Jan 11, 2022
You have to work in the lab two times in one week. The second time the question comes up.
Thanks so much, that did it!
Now what about the medbay doctor Tara? She is not mentioned in the guide and the bio says she appears in the pool but seemingly never has. How do I increase her current lust of 0? And harem for Tara is not possible, is it?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Thanks so much, that did it!
Now what about the medbay doctor Tara? She is not mentioned in the guide and the bio says she appears in the pool but seemingly never has. How do I increase her current lust of 0? And harem for Tara is not possible, is it?
It's not possible to get her lust up, ignore her bio. SHe only appears in the end orgy scene at the White house.

Reactions: Jan23489

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Im encountering a bug, no option to offer Amy to go on a date even though she has 4 lust points.

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
can someone please share completed save file, opened the game after a while and getting loads of error

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
1658317110007.png
any idea how i can revert the open with notepad ? i accidentally changed properties to open with notepad and can not revert it

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Where can we get Nancy's new bathing suit, I have half of these girls at 4 to 5 stars and I can't even date them, let alone add them to my harem, so I can't see anything like that in the guide, same as opening up new areas, I have been through every new area multiple times and still can't open up more of the map.
So what are ways I can get through these issues?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Where can we get Nancy's new bathing suit, I have half of these girls at 4 to 5 stars and I can't even date them, let alone add them to my harem, so I can't see anything like that in the guide, same as opening up new areas, I have been through every new area multiple times and still can't open up more of the map.
So what are ways I can get through these issues?
Did you get the tip about the Red Canyon from Marnie? If not, talk to her in the bar and get a drink. For opening new areas, there is a timeline in weeks when the next set opens. The last set only becomes available after 15 weeks.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Did you get the tip about the Red Canyon from Marnie? If not, talk to her in the bar and get a drink. For opening new areas, there is a timeline in weeks when the next set opens. The last set only becomes available after 15 weeks.
The Red Canyon is the ONLY tip I ever get from Marnie without fail, and I have gone on 2 dates there. I can count on her answer every time since it never changes. I have heard there is an evil scientist in an open area C1 I believe, yet I can't get there, I know I have to go to a forested area to retrieve a scepter since the beginning of the game, and still can't access it, I can get into Trump compound and go left but mostly right, into the armory which I have everything already. I have A and B set out, and 2 C areas but nothing else is opening up.
Still I cant buy, find or steal a swimsuit for Nancy ad am just rehashing the same crap over and over at this point..

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
The Red Canyon is the ONLY tip I ever get from Marnie without fail, and I have gone on 2 dates there. I can count on her answer every time since it never changes. I have heard there is an evil scientist in an open area C1 I believe, yet I can't get there, I know I have to go to a forested area to retrieve a scepter since the beginning of the game, and still can't access it, I can get into Trump compound and go left but mostly right, into the armory which I have everything already. I have A and B set out, and 2 C areas but nothing else is opening up.
Still I cant buy, find or steal a swimsuit for Nancy ad am just rehashing the same crap over and over at this point..
Ok, posting my final sample path for Apocalypse again to give you some pointers. See the list of areas in the first tab. In general when a new range of areas does not open it means you haven't visited all the areas in the previous range (or as mentioned above, it's not time for them yet).

Edit: if the C range is not opening up you missed one of the B's. This check is done each new week:
if exploredhex11 and exploredhex12 and exploredhex13 and exploredhex14 and exploredhex15 and exploredhex16 and exploredhex17 and week >= 4:
so go to the console (shift o) and check exploredhex11 thru 17. If one of them is false that is the one you missed. Or you are not yet in week 4.

Last edited:
Reactions: EpicLust

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Ok, posting my final sample path for Apocalypse again to give you some pointers. See the list of areas in the first tab. In general when a new range of areas does not open it means you haven't visited all the areas in the previous range (or as mentioned above, it's not time for them yet).

Edit: if the C range is not opening up you missed one of the B's. This check is done each new week:
if exploredhex11 and exploredhex12 and exploredhex13 and exploredhex14 and exploredhex15 and exploredhex16 and exploredhex17 and week >= 4:
so go to the console (shift o) and check exploredhex11 thru 17. If one of them is false that is the one you missed. Or you are not yet in week 4.
Alright what should I type in after hitting Shift O to check the hexs?
Edit, I don't even need to do it that way, I can see when I try to go anywhere on the map whether it's a repeatable event like camel hunting, or one closed off and finished, MOST of B is still open, I can't talk to the stoners until I get myself a vehicle, which will happen once I do 2 diamond heists, one of them being in E section ffs, I can go take care of Dr. Evil but can't get to that hex since the one in B isn't open yet lmfao.

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Alright what should I type in after hitting Shift O to check the hexs?
Edit, I don't even need to do it that way, I can see when I try to go anywhere on the map whether it's a repeatable event like camel hunting, or one closed off and finished, MOST of B is still open, I can't talk to the stoners until I get myself a vehicle, which will happen once I do 2 diamond heists, one of them being in E section ffs, I can go take care of Dr. Evil but can't get to that hex since the one in B isn't open yet lmfao.
In the console just type the name of a variable, like exploredhex11 for B1. Next exploredhex12 for B2 and so on until the end. I bet one of them says false. Go there and next monday the C range will show up. Note, you don't need to finish a hex, just have visited it.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
In the console just type the name of a variable, like exploredhex11 for B1. Next exploredhex12 for B2 and so on until the end. I bet one of them says false. Go there and next monday the C range will show up. Note, you don't need to finish a hex, just have visited it.
I input explorehex11-19 and all were true except 17, yet I have been to every single area in A, B (one area B2 I think is like a matrix scene and couldnt do shiit with it though) and 2 of C, still the same things available, and zero options

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I input explorehex11-19 and all were true except 17, yet I have been to every single area in A, B (one area B2 I think is like a matrix scene and couldnt do shiit with it though) and 2 of C, still the same things available, and zero options
exploredhex17 being false means the game thinks you haven't been to B7, the area where the Widow lives. Go there and afterwards check exploredhex17 again. It should be true now and after the next week change you should have access to all C areas.

Reactions: EpicLust
4.00 star(s) 90 Votes