Jan23489

Jan 11, 2022
No, you will be fine. At some point you get notified that the time limit has been reached but you have the option to extend another week etc.

Reactions: zapallbugs

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
No, you will be fine. At some point you get notified that the time limit has been reached but you have the option to extend another week etc.
this part of extending another week I already knew but whenever I extended a week I couldn't release new events that was one of the reasons I walked away from the game.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
this part of extending another week I already knew but whenever I extended a week I couldn't release new events that was one of the reasons I walked away from the game.
I don't know why you say that, extending a week does not alter the game in any way.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I don't know why you say that, extending a week does not alter the game in any way.
How strange when I was playing and it came to the end when the game asked if I wanted to extend another week, it didn't release new events for me if I extended.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
How strange when I was playing and it came to the end when the game asked if I wanted to extend another week, it didn't release new events for me if I extended.
There are no new events just for extending the time. The events have the same triggers they always did and extending does not block those. There is a WT for how to get them all to trigger.

Reactions: EpicLust

Nocdub

Nov 28, 2018
"A lot"?
Let's not exaggerate.
Ok, SOME. It's just is a little bit frustrating when i find dialogs like "That scene is not rendered yet, or that option is not available yet" (Like when you can choose cumblast Laurie's tits in the gym) and I've been patient through the updates...just to find it isn't gonna happen.

Cruel fate.

Master_Satan

Jul 4, 2017
can someone please help out on the suki fight quest?
i have the 5 points with Jake, i got the key from jake and suki still lose the fight?
why do suki still lose the fight when i have the key? what's wrong with this quest?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
can someone please help out on the suki fight quest?
i have the 5 points with Jake, i got the key from jake and suki still lose the fight?
why do suki still lose the fight when i have the key? what's wrong with this quest?
Please read the hints guide, Appendix harem section related to Suki where there is a full explanation for this difficult quest.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
I don't think the incest patch work cause I've been playing for almost 2 days and still no incest in the game yet.

Master_Satan

Jul 4, 2017
i am sorry to say this but i have done all the hints guide, Appendix harem section but suki
still lose the fight. i have been in the shower to raise the skill to 4 points then i take to suki
about the fight and then i talk to jake again to get the key and then suki still lose the fight.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I don't think the incest patch work cause I've been playing for almost 2 days and still no incest in the game yet.
You have the wrong impression what the incest patch does. It only changes wording, landlady becomes mom and tenant becomes son etc. It does not change the game logic in any way. And for incest to happen you have to get mom into the harem. Read the hints guide how to do that.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
You have the wrong impression what the incest patch does. It only changes wording, landlady becomes mom and tenant becomes son etc. It does not change the game logic in any way. And for incest to happen you have to get mom into the harem. Read the hints guide how to do that.
I know but I haven't seen any landlady in this game.I just see a chief,a doctor,a teacher,ect.Also the hints guide doesn't tell you much.Doesn't tell you where to find the landlord.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I know but I haven't seen any landlady in this game.I just see a chief,a doctor,a teacher,ect.Also the hints guide doesn't tell you much.Doesn't tell you where to find the landlord.
Yes it does, check hex C5

Master_Satan

Jul 4, 2017
can someone please help out with the suki quest, i have try some many times with this
hints guide, Appendix harem section but suki still lose the fight. is there someone who have
done this quest that can help out and tell me step by step how you did it? it looks like every
time a try this quest suki lose the fight, i don't know whats wrong or how to do this.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
can someone please help out with the suki quest, i have try some many times with this
hints guide, Appendix harem section but suki still lose the fight. is there someone who have
done this quest that can help out and tell me step by step how you did it? it looks like every
time a try this quest suki lose the fight, i don't know whats wrong or how to do this.
Until where did you get? Did you get the key from Jake? If not, get it from him, if yes go to the room in the bar and get the tape. It helps if you specify what you did to determine what you are missing.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Maybe you're not friends enough with Jake...
open console (shift+o) and type;
jakefriend
what is the answer?

Master_Satan

Jul 4, 2017
i try to do every thing it say on the hints guide, Appendix harem section
but i don't know whats wrong. i talk to jake every time in the gym so
i have 4 and then i talk to the girl in the bar to get the quest fight and
then i talk to suki about the fight and then then i talk to jake in the bar to get the key.
sorry but i dont know what why this quest dont work for me.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
i try to do every thing it say on the hints guide, Appendix harem section
but i don't know whats wrong. i talk to jake every time in the gym so
i have 4 and then i talk to the girl in the bar to get the quest fight and
then i talk to suki about the fight and then then i talk to jake in the bar to get the key.
sorry but i dont know what why this quest dont work for me.
Niether do I then to be honest...
Do you then go in the strip room to get the tape?

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes