V0idSeeker

May 20, 2019
I hate to ask, but does anyone have a completed save? It's been three days and I have failed to make sense of this game. I tried following the hints in the guide, I tried the gallery unlocker for 1.0, but there are still locked scenes and I have no clue how to trigger them (e.g Laurie's 2nd option of the 2nd gym scene). I may be an idiot, but at least I'm aware of that

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Because there is strategy in the game.
And you can have all 18 girls throughout the game in your harem btw.
And there is quite a good reason for the maximum of 6 girls in the harem at a time. Like with any girl, if you don't pay attention to them they walk out on you. And in this game paying attention means having sex with them at night. So with 7 days in a week you only have 1 spare night a week for different things. If the max of 6 wasn't there you would be losing harem girls left, right and center.

Edit: there exists a mod out there that disables the walk out. But then you lose part of the strategy side of the game the dev mentioned.

Reactions: Bloodguard

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
Cripes!!! I can't get the confession to que because I have no idea how to accumulate church lore. In conjunction with that I also can't get the stone shard so that is being held up as well. Now, Lena gives me 3 days to get info on the priest and I think that my game is FORKED. UGH
Yes, I tried to search "confession" "church lore" "stone shard confession" for this thread prior to posting this with little clarity. UGH

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Yes, I tried to search "confession" "church lore" "stone shard confession" for this thread prior to posting this with little clarity. UGH
There is a guide that comes with the game, near the bottom it explains how to beat the quests. You need to be prepared before you start the daily timer on them, or they will be difficult to complete.

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
Looks fun game to play, I wish there is a patch for proper (human size, instead of cow) tits though. Well, I hope I can resist the urge to puke while playing.

Last edited:

SidRay

Jan 10, 2019
No matter how I try, whenever I go into the strip club and even look at the stripper. I get this error message EpicLust

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'deserttown/stripperhover.png'>:
  File "game/deserttown.rpy", line 1434, in script
    call screen stripclub
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Could not load image u'deserttown/stripperhover.png': error('Error reading the PNG file.',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/deserttown.rpy", line 1434, in script
    call screen stripclub
  File "C:\Users\suddh\Downloads\Compressed\Apocalypse-1.0-pc\Apocalypse-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\suddh\Downloads\Compressed\Apocalypse-1.0-pc\Apocalypse-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\suddh\Downloads\Compressed\Apocalypse-1.0-pc\Apocalypse-1.0-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\suddh\Downloads\Compressed\Apocalypse-1.0-pc\Apocalypse-1.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2867, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\suddh\Downloads\Compressed\Apocalypse-1.0-pc\Apocalypse-1.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\suddh\Downloads\Compressed\Apocalypse-1.0-pc\Apocalypse-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\suddh\Downloads\Compressed\Apocalypse-1.0-pc\Apocalypse-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3171, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\suddh\Downloads\Compressed\Apocalypse-1.0-pc\Apocalypse-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2083, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 244, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\suddh\Downloads\Compressed\Apocalypse-1.0-pc\Apocalypse-1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 151, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\suddh\Downloads\Compressed\Apocalypse-1.0-pc\Apocalypse-1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "C:\Users\suddh\Downloads\Compressed\Apocalypse-1.0-pc\Apocalypse-1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\suddh\Downloads\Compressed\Apocalypse-1.0-pc\Apocalypse-1.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 740, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\suddh\Downloads\Compressed\Apocalypse-1.0-pc\Apocalypse-1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1124, in render
    st, at)
  File "C:\Users\suddh\Downloads\Compressed\Apocalypse-1.0-pc\Apocalypse-1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\suddh\Downloads\Compressed\Apocalypse-1.0-pc\Apocalypse-1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\suddh\Downloads\Compressed\Apocalypse-1.0-pc\Apocalypse-1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\suddh\Downloads\Compressed\Apocalypse-1.0-pc\Apocalypse-1.0-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
    raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'deserttown/stripperhover.png': error('Error reading the PNG file.',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Apocalypse 1.0
Thu Oct 13 06:37:39 2022

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes