zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
i try to do every thing it say on the hints guide, Appendix harem section
but i don't know whats wrong. i talk to jake every time in the gym so
i have 4 and then i talk to the girl in the bar to get the quest fight and
then i talk to suki about the fight and then then i talk to jake in the bar to get the key.
sorry but i dont know what why this quest dont work for me.
The crucial bit of information is missing. Did you actually get the key from Jake?

Master_Satan

Jul 4, 2017
yes after a got the key from jake i go in the room to get the tape. it is so strange that this is the only quest that didn't work for me. and thank you guys for helping out and the dev this game is epic. hehe

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
yes after a got the key from jake i go in the room to get the tape. it is so strange that this is the only quest that didn't work for me. and thank you guys for helping out and the dev this game is epic. hehe
ok, so you have the key. Did you then go to the strip room to get the tape? You can check you have it in the console (shift-o again) by typing sukicheated. That should be true and Suki should then win the next fight.

Edit: just to be sure, you have to use that knowledge right away next day as the knowledge resets going to the next week.

Master_Satan

Jul 4, 2017
ok thanks a lot for helping me out, i didnt know what to do, i always try to do every quest that is in a game, but this was a hard one for me.

Master_Satan

Jul 4, 2017
can someone please help out with this suki quest fight.
something is major wrong with this, i try it out shift-o and type in sukicheated = True
and suki still lose the fight. how can i get this quest to work?, why is this quest so
hard for me to finish? what am i doing wrong? i talk to the girl in the bar at monday
and on tusday i talk to suki and then on friday i talk to jake to get the key and then
i go to get the tape and give it to suki and then she lose the fight. very strange?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
can someone please help out with this suki quest fight.
something is major wrong with this, i try it out shift-o and type in sukicheated = True
and suki still lose the fight. how can i get this quest to work?, why is this quest so
hard for me to finish? what am i doing wrong? i talk to the girl in the bar at monday
and on tusday i talk to suki and then on friday i talk to jake to get the key and then
i go to get the tape and give it to suki and then she lose the fight. very strange?
Looking at the code I am trying to think what could be going on. Most likely the game thinks the fight that the cheat works for has already happened and then the cheat no longer does anything. Before going to the fight on Saturday you could try this, but no guarantees it works and it could even bork your game further.
marnietipfight = True
sukifightquestdone = False
sukicheated = True
And make sure all those values start with a capital T or F. And just a warning, setting single variables in the console without good knowledge of the code is likely a shortcut to trouble. This game is more complex than just setting single variables and by doing that you bring it into a state it was never designed for.

Last edited:

Master_Satan

Jul 4, 2017
yeah thanks for the tip and the warning zapallbugs ,
i gone test it out and see if it works or not, if it not working
i can always come back and ask you if there is something better to do
or must i start over from the begining and hope it works? yeah thanks again zapallbugs.

Master_Satan

Jul 4, 2017
about the suki fight quest i must be blind or something but suki wins the fight and i bet
on michiko and think that is suki. i am very sorry for the trouble about the suki quest, but
there is something i dont understand and i need some help. if you look at marnie harem hints
there it say, one point for sharing 20$ winning with her after a viritual fight, how do i do that?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
about the suki fight quest i must be blind or something but suki wins the fight and i bet
on michiko and think that is suki. i am very sorry for the trouble about the suki quest, but
there is something i dont understand and i need some help. if you look at marnie harem hints
there it say, one point for sharing 20$ winning with her after a viritual fight, how do i do that?
I think that's a mistake, don't know why I wrote that in the hints guide.

Master_Satan

Jul 4, 2017
ok thanks for the tips epic im very sorry for the suki fight i must have been blind and didn't see it was the wrong girl i bet on.

Master_Satan

Jul 4, 2017
sorry for asking again but i have to ask about the suki quest when suki wins why didn't the mission
success popup as it use to do on all other quest? did i do something wrong again? or whats going on?

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes