7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
exploredhex17 being false means the game thinks you haven't been to B7, the area where the Widow lives. Go there and afterwards check exploredhex17 again. It should be true now and after the next week change you should have access to all C areas.
All B is listed as true, yet I cant go back to the hippy chicks since I don't have my own bike, which I will get from DIAMOND in C5 or desert town, I also cant get the water back in C5 since I cant get to the REST of C-sections.

I have nothing left to DO in C5 since I got the tattoo, went as far as I can with the steam bath, bought Nancy, talked to the stripper twice, and got attitude from Diamond.

Sigh Dr Evil is in C4 then I can restore the water, I need to get TWO diamond hauls to get the bike one is RIGHT HERE in C5 yet I have NO idea where it could've, maybe it will open up when I finish the OTHER C areas???????

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
All B is listed as true, yet I cant go back to the hippy chicks since I don't have my own bike, which I will get from DIAMOND in C5 or desert town, I also cant get the water back in C5 since I cant get to the REST of C-sections.
Did you play on until the next week? New areas only appear at the start of a new week.

Edit: yes, after the C areas there will be more. Look in the first tab of the xls (packaged in a zip as f95zone doesn't like open xls'es) I posted for a list of all areas and their content.

Last edited:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Did you play on until the next week? New areas only appear at the start of a new week.

Edit: yes, after the C areas there will be more. Look in the first tab of the xls (packaged in a zip as f95zone doesn't like open xls'es) I posted for a list of all areas and their content.
The week starts on a Monday and yes the C areas are open...that means the area in B that wasn't implemented yet was the one I was missing...which is odd since I recall going there 3 times.
Ah whatever, thanks to you, I have C-section open now...and doesn't that look like an odd statement.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
While trying to get the scepter that I can SEE in C7 I keep getting scratched by a cat, I have gone in 3 different directions and ALWAYS get that damn cat, the one I went directly was Right, Left, Right, so HOW do I avoid the cat:?

Spongedan

Aug 7, 2019
While trying to get the scepter that I can SEE in C7 I keep getting scratched by a cat, I have gone in 3 different directions and ALWAYS get that damn cat, the one I went directly was Right, Left, Right, so HOW do I avoid the cat:?
turn the in game hints on, it will tell you the right path to follow.

Reactions: 7empest5teele

Jan23489

Jan 11, 2022
How hard is this game? is there a need for a walkthrough?
Yes, unless you spend thousand of autism hours on this game, the walkthtrough is pretty much necessary. There are just so many parameters to observe for triggering events. And there is not much help within the game itself. But if you follow the pdf-guide you should be fine.

Bullfye

Feb 8, 2019
Just a simple opinion.. The game looks and its awesome so far , but so many political remarks maybe should have been avoided cause at least myself am fed up with this kind of , lets say course everything takes this days.

It is a thumbs down at least for me in this game..And by the way it would be most probable that Hillary would cause a Nuclear attack than Trump at least taking in account that its years as a President were the only president mandate without any kind of wars ! So its what I do not like politics a twisted facts to serve a propagandistic approach ..

for the est the game looks very cool-.

• Haha
Reactions: Bloodguard

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
I dismissed Ruby but now i can't get her to rejoin the harem despite having her 4 lust back, according to the guide she can rejoin, what can i do to get her back??

edit: I guess you have to wait for the week to end

Last edited:
Reactions: Bloodguard

Nocdub

Nov 28, 2018
but there are still a lot of dialogues that says : this scene hasn't been rendered yet? Does that mean the game is incomplete?

Dec 12, 2021
2 questions.
1) Is the compressed version good enough?
2) If the compressed version is bad, can somebody post alternate upload for the full thing for Pixeldrain, Gofile, Or Workupload? The only download option I have for the uncompressed version is Mega, and that's not an option unless I want to pay for Mega- Otherwise the other options don't actually download the game, just loop me through fifty different popups.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I played it a while ago I wanted to know if there is still a time limit or I can play infinitely without worrying about the timer?

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes