RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Last time i played there were options that says not implemented yet,did they get a fix? I mean this is a completed game

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Hi,
I figured out 'i' key brings up 'inventory'......
how in-game do I see active/completed quests?
is it keyboard button or someway to see it elsewhere in game like at a computer terminal?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hi,
I figured out 'i' key brings up 'inventory'......
how in-game do I see active/completed quests?
is it keyboard button or someway to see it elsewhere in game like at a computer terminal?
THere is no quest screen in this game I'm afraid.

affeimzoo

Aug 20, 2018
any way to change to color of the font? i always play with transparent textbox mod and the white font is sometimes super hard to read

skotch69

Jun 19, 2022
Help! I can't take Lena into the harem. the date does not appear and the invitation to the harem option does not appear either. lust 5/5

310boladao

Jun 2, 2021
the game is fantastic, the best I've ever played, however, does anyone have any cheats for infinite money? to have them all in the harem? appreciate

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

strongi2

Jan 24, 2021
Help! I can't take Lena into the harem. the date does not appear and the invitation to the harem option does not appear either. lust 5/5
Lena date can only be obtained via nightwatch duty achievements.
After the MC manages to shoot three coyotes, she will be convinced to date the MC.

Reactions: skotch69

Sarathne

Jun 12, 2017
The game makes it kinda vague with how to recruit into your harem, I have both Barbara and Gwen at 5/5 and 4/5 but cant seem to initiate the conversation

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
The game makes it kinda vague with how to recruit into your harem, I have both Barbara and Gwen at 5/5 and 4/5 but cant seem to initiate the conversation
Did you do the dates for them? This is in the code:

for Barbara
"I think it's time now for you to join my harem teach..." if lustba >= 4 and haremba == False and barbaraharem == False and girlsinharem <= 5 and barbaradatedone:
meaning, lust >= 4, not in the harem, 5 or less other girls in the harem, and date done

for Gwen
"I think the time is ripe for you to join my harem." if lustgw >= 4 and haremgw == False and gwenharem == False and girlsinharem <= 5 and gwendatedone:
meaning, lust >= 4, not in the harem, 5 or less other girls in the harem, and date done

so no further requirements like for some other girls.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes