Anime_Anon

Apr 30, 2020
If you mean Donald Trumpf, no, theses are photos of him. I did Melania myself, and as for Ivanka, I used a model made by an asset creator who clearly went for her even if he didn't name her as such (obviously, changed her "body proportions" a bit, ahem...)
was wondering about the Figure for Melania that you did? was it from Daz or was it built using another program? (zbrush or blender)

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Screenshot_4.png
I'm stuck at this screen,it won't let me continue or click anything.Can anybody tell me way it stuck or am I doing something wrong?

Danny Khan

Nov 3, 2017
I can't increase my strength at the gym? do i need to do it more times or something else
Maximum you can hit is 15 (3 visits to GYM = 1). In final quests you need 16 strength. This one over and extra point you can achieve by cutting trees in Hex G1 (ensure your French level should be 11 at least to make her talk to you).

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
Gosh there are just so many games that could have been perfect, but there's always this one unbearable thing about them.
Some games provide right-on-spot visuals, but no animation.
Some have super arousing renders and animations, but horrible story or gameplay.
Some serve as an amazing game in terms of gameplay mechanics, but the visual experience is really turning me off.
This game belongs to the last category. I absolutely love how the story and gameplay is structured in EpicLust games, but those enormously bloated basketball boobs and asses and the freaking cannon-sized dick are really hurting my eyes. I wouldn't hesitate one bit to support EpicLust if not for these mind-raping graphics. Sometimes I truly hope someone could just plagiarize the gameplay mechanics and completely replace the renders and make a new game out of this.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 90 Votes