Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
No, not that I know of. Did you get the lubricant? What are you expecting to see?
Let's see. I got a point for talking to her, I got her the lubricant, I danced with her and impressed her with my strength.
After that nothing changed and the only thing I could talk to her about was asking her about her holes.
So I tried getting lubricant a second time. Then I gave her the necklace. Then I tried the cheat someone mentioned. Then I tried hypnotizing her. I couldn't give her flowers.
At this point I'm expecting either a date or an invitation to my harem, but there's no such option and I have no idea what else I can do.
If it's not bugged then I have no idea what I missed.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Let's see. I got a point for talking to her, I got her the lubricant, I danced with her and impressed her with my strength.
After that nothing changed and the only thing I could talk to her about was asking her about her holes.
So I tried getting lubricant a second time. Then I gave her the necklace. Then I tried the cheat someone mentioned. Then I tried hypnotizing her. I couldn't give her flowers.
At this point I'm expecting either a date or an invitation to my harem, but there's no such option and I have no idea what else I can do.
If it's not bugged then I have no idea what I missed.
When talking to her in the bar there is this in the code:
"I think it's time for you to join my harem." if lustcy >= 4 and haremcy == False and cyrlharem == False and toldmissioncydone and girlsinharem <= 5:
meaning,
Cyrl's lust 4 or higher
she's not currently in the harem and wasn't just kicked out
you gave her the lubricant
and there are no more than 5 other girls in the harem
There is no date for Cyrl.
You can check in the console (shift o) by typing each of these and checking the value:
lustcy
haremcy
cyrlharem
toldmissioncydone
girlsinharem
You will likely see where you went wrong.

Last edited:

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
Ahh I think I might have too many girls in my harem.
I'll have to remove one and see if that does it.
I hadn't even considered that a game like this wouldn't let you collect all the girls together.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Ahh I think I might have too many girls in my harem.
I'll have to remove one and see if that does it.
I hadn't even considered that a game like this wouldn't let you collect all the girls together.
There is a reason you can only have six girls in the harem. You have to pay attention (ie have sex) to all of them at least once a week. If you don't pay attention they walk out on you, just like in the real world. So having 6 of them leaves you one day of the week to do something else.

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
So I tried messing with the pool and gym with 0 programming knowledge, goal was to have all the girls show up when i went there, almost worked for the pool, I got all to show up after 1 ignorable error, but the forced Nancy interactions would show up even on day 1 complaining about her slave bikini. The gym would constantly error an possible infinite if I went for all at once, splitting them in 2 groups seemed doable and kind of worked, besides the sprites overlapping for 3 of the girls, they would also interrupt your interaction with other girls.

My question and prayer, is there anyone who could make a change/mod were when going exploring or going to the gym and pool, you would get to pick which girls shows up or goes with you exploring (from the very start of the game, I know you get to pick later on) ? :unsure:

Mar 27, 2019
Is the incest between MC and his family?
I think the incest is by changing the mc landlady to Mom and being able to have sex her. I don't remember any other incest things unlike alot of others games. in other games if it has a incest tag then you have a mom , sister or sisters or aunts or grandmothers that you have sex with. but this game only has the landlady that the incest patch changes to mom.

Reactions: BrunoReus11
Mar 27, 2019
Does anybody Know what happened to the command console link on the main op for this game? there was a link there at one point that listed the command console cheats. but I can't find it now too damn many forum pages to look through. and is there a easier way to cheat in this game?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
4.00 star(s) 90 Votes