mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
So if this isn't updated anymore does that mean we won't get pregnancy for every girl? :cry:
Unfortunately, this is exactly the case, the game has been completed for more than a year and no updates are planned for it. Maybe only mods will fix this situation, but this is too unlikely.

cwc199

Jan 20, 2023
Hi, I've chosen Heather over Suk-Yu as the featured stripper and I don't think I've ever seen the ping-pong ball scene. As a result, I only have 3 lust for Heather and cannot convince her to let Suk-Yu back in the harem. Is there any solve for this?
Edit: I've solved it, by paying $20 to fuck Heather individually in Diamond's Harem, I got the final lust point requirement.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bloodguard

Mandragoron

Aug 20, 2018
I just started the game, under Lust Stats i see beside 7 woman a floating naked mc. Not sure what that means, as i readed so far i guess this woman can get babys? Or what else does this means?

Reactions: Bloodguard

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I am having the same issue and I don't even know how to open the console. I did install the harem mod, and I am guessing its the source of the error, but am not sure how to fix it.
The harem mod basically does the same thing as cheating via the console. Allowing things the standard game does not allow and does not provide code for. I assume the author of the harem mod did his best to avoid that, but then he does not have the tester group Epiclust has. So he may have overlooked some things.

Jdmricky21

Jan 30, 2021
Like a bonafide one-hit wonder EpicLust keeps dropping hits, despite the critics, despite the controversy, and that Ladies and Gentlemen.. are the makings of a CHAMPION.

Reactions: EpicLust
Sep 24, 2018
I like the humor in this game, but the issue is I'm really stupid and can't figure out how to ask girls out on "Dates" and ask them to join my harem

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Does anyone know how many mods you have and could you send them to me? please
This game doesn't need mods. It has lots of variables and mods tend to break the game.
The game guide tells you how to access the console and change whatever you want. (y)

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
This game doesn't need mods. It has lots of variables and mods tend to break the game.
The game guide tells you how to access the console and change whatever you want. (y)
The breakage mods cause comes from the fact that a mod is code changes on top of *a* version of the game, usually not the latest version. If you then put the mod on top of the latest version chaos ensues. Another reason is that mods have far less test exposure than the official dev version.

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
As for the forward base where you shoot the guard or use militia uniform , main character could make a deal as long as he fucks the guard sensles to enter base as many times as he wants or expanding it that the guard calls her friends to join in (as reinforcement)
hold up! how can I fuck the guard for infinite times to get inside the base????? (threesome is a nice bonus!)

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
hold up! how can I fuck the guard for infinite times to get inside the base????? (threesome is a nice bonus!)
As far as I know there is no such thing in the dev's standard version. Visits to the base are over anyway as soon as you have stolen the map from Ivanka. Infinite access to the base looks like something from a mod. Not that I know of any that does that.

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
As far as I know there is no such thing in the dev's standard version. Visits to the base are over anyway as soon as you have stolen the map from Ivanka. Infinite access to the base looks like something from a mod. Not that I know of any that does that.
nah man, I didn't get the plans yet. that's why I want a way in.
here is what I already used:
-shot the guard.
-used fake militia outfit from hammam.
-got in as an NRANRA or whatever (Gun club thing from Ruby)

tried to get in as Sierra club member but didn't have a blunt, didn't get in.
I guess the blunt is mandatory.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
nah man, I didn't get the plans yet. that's why I want a way in.
here is what I already used:
-shot the guard.
-used fake militia outfit from hammam.
-got in as an NRANRA or whatever (Gun club thing from Ruby)

tried to get in as Sierra club member but didn't have a blunt, didn't get in.
I guess the blunt is mandatory.
You could cheat in the console for repeated access by typing
spliff = True
usedspliff = False

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
You could cheat in the console for repeated access by typing
spliff = True
usedspliff = False
Thanks man, I got in as a Trumpster. Turns out going in as NRANRA insp. counts as one time, going in as a Trumpster with a nickname counts as a diff time, and I do believe I could have got as many times as I wanted, but I got the plans.

Fun game man, you do have a unique aspect in all of your games, they get completed.

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
No, not that I know of. Did you get the lubricant? What are you expecting to see?
Let's see. I got a point for talking to her, I got her the lubricant, I danced with her and impressed her with my strength.
After that nothing changed and the only thing I could talk to her about was asking her about her holes.
So I tried getting lubricant a second time. Then I gave her the necklace. Then I tried the cheat someone mentioned. Then I tried hypnotizing her. I couldn't give her flowers.
At this point I'm expecting either a date or an invitation to my harem, but there's no such option and I have no idea what else I can do.
If it's not bugged then I have no idea what I missed.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes