Doomdooom

Mar 1, 2018
Is it still not possible to save Ashley? ive tried save scumming, reloading, backing the page up, etc no matter what happens she is always dead.

previous comments aid you have two days after talking to the bartender, so i reloaded my save at the bar, spoke to the bar lady, immediately explored the streets and she was already dead? seems impossible.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Is it still not possible to save Ashley? ive tried save scumming, reloading, backing the page up, etc no matter what happens she is always dead.

previous comments aid you have two days after talking to the bartender, so i reloaded my save at the bar, spoke to the bar lady, immediately explored the streets and she was already dead? seems impossible.
easyest way to save her is to have like 90 (ish) STR and the knife then right after talking to the bartender go straight to the strrets and go in and out till you get the scene

Thaimas

Sep 10, 2021
just need to find good icons for that
a lot of UNICODE symbols, I use them instead of fonts and icons... very easy and lightweight

for example 💄 is lipstick which you see in my table and means beauty
so, whole line btw td and /td is just
Code:
💄<<=$slaves[_i].beauty>>
Ideally also assigned job
and skills!

Last edited:
Reactions: ttyrke

attaggee

Feb 12, 2019
in case you're looking for the patreon code at:

<<if _testcode == setup.decrypt($mcCache)>>

if you replace setup.decrypt($mcCache) with anything you want, you hard change the patreon code into whatever you entered, for conveniences sake I went with 1

Last edited:

gunisgdx

Nov 27, 2021
in case you're looking for the patreon code at:

<<if _testcode == setup.decrypt($mcCache)>>

if you replace setup.decrypt($mcCache) with anything you want, you hard change the patreon code into whatever you entered, for conveniences sake I went with 1
Yep it is open source code, but there is no need to show disrespect for the developer so blatantly :FacePalm:

attaggee

Feb 12, 2019
Yep it is open source code, but there is no need to show disrespect for the developer so blatantly :FacePalm:

People talk about decrypting the hard-coded encrypted entry, people constantly ask about the patreon code but are incapable of looking for the correct entry in the source-code, so I decided to provide this, the dev can quite easily replace that with some other way of checking in the very next update.

There are various other ways than a hard-coded entry to do this, the dev could, if he really wanted to, compile a public and a patreon-only version. Which would still probably get leaked, but would at least be slightly more difficult.

And I gotta be honest, I mainly just got annoyed by the fact that some stuff that is patreon flagged wasn't flagged in the patch notes as such, and that even some of the oldest patreon-only stuff is still gated instead of being on a rotation.

Thaimas

Sep 10, 2021
Since I got some requests in DM to share my version of game, and I am lazy to send it to each user via DM, here it is.
Version 0.40b - patched. Suitable mostly for desktop comps and tablets (probably, not tested).

Differences with main game - tables to observe slaves in basement and guests in Guest House, table on Slave Market (Sale only), ability to pimp all genders on streets and in night club. All saves should work as intended and are 100% compatible with original version.

Just unrar file and put it to game folder where main file is, start it and load save from original game.

1719149588290.png

table in basement:
1719149760180.png

table in guesthouse:

1719150251269.png

table in Slave Market

1719151609146.png

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes