somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Just read up on patreon. If you are feeling depressed man, you should really find someone to talk to. Nipping that shit in the bud is the best for your mental health.

Reactions: Megumin.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Hey, if you need any help with C#, I'll be glad to help.
Hey, I appreciate the thought! I may take you up on that one day >:D !

I have a question about why my game crashes when ever I save it, and is there anyway I could probably fix it to where I can save?
Save system is currently broken as fuck. That's why it crashes.
^ yeah the Quest version cannot be saved. I currently have another engine being commissioned which will be specifically for games that I make like Apocamorphosis. The entire game will be transferred to that engine the moment it's complete.

Is this abandoned?
No, the game isn't abandoned. I mentioned it above but I have commissioned a high level programmer to design an engine for me that is based around Quest but will be a much better version. It will be browser based and available for all platforms once it's finished. After it is completed, I will be transferring Apocamorphosis over to it and then continuing with development. In the meantime I have been writing small scenes here and there so that when everything is good to go, we'll have a new engine and new content :)

Just read up on patreon. If you are feeling depressed man, you should really find someone to talk to. Nipping that shit in the bud is the best for your mental health.
Thank you for the concern, I super appreciate it. I'm feeling a lot better now that I have an engine being written for the game. It was just depressing me not to be able to work on it.

Damn... Hope everything works out for him.
Again, thank you so much for the concern! Likewise, if you guys ever need to talk, hop onto the game's discord or message me privately and I would be happy to listen.

Anonynn.

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
well keep up the good work this is realy the only text based game i like so far tho i only started playing after the busted save system so im a bit bumbed that i have to restart every time but meh this is the only text game with the qulity that its worth it

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
well keep up the good work this is realy the only text based game i like so far tho i only started playing after the busted save system so im a bit bumbed that i have to restart every time but meh this is the only text game with the qulity that its worth it
Hey, I appreciate the compliment! Thank you so much! No worries though. The new engine should be in prototype stage by the end of summer and then the whole game will be on a new engine that you can save in (and available for all platforms) d(^_^d)

I'll also be working on new content so with the new engine will come new things to do and see! Hopefully, it'll make the wait worth it ^_^

Anonynn.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Any animated sex scene in the game?
not yet but the dev said its posible after setting up a char viewer tho not garanteed
So the thing is with the new engine I can more than likely do a character viewer which would have been next to impossible to do qith Quest. I could have somehow implemented something like that but I'm sure it wouldn't have worked as I would hope. With that said, the engine will be capable of it no problem. Two things stand in the way though...

1) I might not be able to do both genders because that would massively inflate the file size. So it'll be male or female only. Though it really depends on how powerful the HTML engine is going to be. If it can handle both I'd like to implement both. Keep in mind, even at it's current release the game has about 150+ clothing items and about 200+ sizes of various body parts. That's why I mentioned it might be one gender or the other. That would reduce everything by half.

2)....which leads to cost. One picture in the game is about $60-80. Each frame in a character creator is one picture. The code to sort that out would be easy but the game would have to make a lot more revenue for me to put toward the character creator unless I drew everything myself. If I did, well, I can only draw girls. This leads back to point one.

3) If the game makes enough at a time I can order a bunch of phases of the creator to be made at once. I would also have to find an artist willing to do it---I'm not sure the current artist for the game would be capable or have the time. But it's definitely in the cards. I just need to the following in this order..

1. Get the new engine prototype. Fix bugs.
2. Move the game to the new engine. Fix bugs.
3. Fix bugs.
4. Fix more bugs.
5. Engine is now mostly working. Revenue climbs again and hopefully to larger numbers.
6. Game makes enough that I can start on a character creator.
7. See if current artist can handle the workload. If not, hunt for new artist to handle that aspect of the game.
8. Slowly implement creator over many releases. Fix bugs.

So that would be the timeline. The new engine prototype should be available at the end of Summer. By November I should have several bugs fixed with it and some of the game transferred over. Keep in mind these are rough and over-extended time-frames and worst case scenarios. But it's better than promising the whole game by December and then failing to deliver again and again.

That's why I like keeping people in the loop and where everything is. False promises are just the worst and I would hate to do that to anyone. So I'm thinking that hopefully by December...maybe January I'll have a working engine of the game with new content. Keep your fingers crossed!

Anonynn.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
New post regarding the game and two new polls for Patreons regarding future changes!

Check them out and let me know what you guys think in the comments!

Anonynn.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
New post regarding the game and two new polls for Patreons regarding future changes!

Check them out and let me know what you guys think in the comments!

Anonynn.
I welcome these changes. I also like that idea of changing the game to a female protagonist for character creator art and better writting. I've noticed a bias in a lot of text-based game where the devs focus on creating sexy women only for male characters to fuck and forget that there's an option to play as female. It would be refreshing and would help you stand out from the crowd.

Last edited:

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
And there goes any interest I have with the game. I won't hold it against you, but it's just not for me if it's female-only. Good luck either way.

Reactions: Andromeda

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Well, playing as futa, with enough imagination, allows internal switching between male and female for ero game (role)playing.
It MAY help.

Reactions: Aazkaal

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I think that, if it is the environment that is corrupting, a female MC is more interesting and fun to play. The female would be the one making the decisions about what impact the environment has, so I'd want, as a player, to be making those decisions. I'm not much interested in corrupted males.

If the corruption is coming from human action, and I want, again, for the female to be the one getting corrupted, I'd want to play as a male, making the decisions about how the corruption occurs and what its effects are.

I'm not wedded to either sex as a MC. I just want to be able to make the interesting decisions.

Reactions: Megumin.

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
i would recomend a system like slave matrix where the body is maid of parts and atach points (this allows for way more combanations then the only problem would be the clothing at that point and for that all i can think of is a way to streach it and of the computer fix the texcher of the clothing to fit the shape idk how hard that would be but its an idia)

1.90 star(s) 7 Votes