pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Did anyone figure out how to apply the 1.05 patch to the compressed version?
You can (most probably, though I've not tested it - just be warned) use my reduced version of the patch 1.05: it contains only the modified files in a zip archive.

https://f95zone.to/threads/apostle-rebellion-v1-05-kamichichi.125583/post-8677307

In case non-decoded images are used in the compressed version of the game (i.e. if the extension of the files in the "\www\img" subfolders is ".png" an not ".rpgmvp"), add the attached decoded image (decompress it first) in the "\www\img\picture" subfolder of the game.

KaiserKai

Jun 7, 2018
You can (most probably, though I've not tested it - just be warned) use my reduced version of the patch 1.05: it contains only the modified files in a zip archive.

https://f95zone.to/threads/apostle-rebellion-v1-05-kamichichi.125583/post-8677307

In case non-decoded images are used in the compressed version of the game (i.e. if the extension of the files in the "\www\img" subfolders is ".png" an not ".rpgmvp"), add the attached decoded image (decompress it first) in the "\www\img\picture" subfolder of the game.
No dice, still getting this error.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
No dice, still getting this error.
I guess it's -probably- because the images/sound are not encrypted into the compressed version.

Could you make a try with the attached file (decompress it first): "System.json" which goes into the "\www\data" subfolder of the game ?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018

AcidicBiaxident

Jan 16, 2019
Bloody F ... Kagura just loves breaking shit don't they. Seems like they totally broke the Shift key on version 1.05.
Is there still no way to fix this? Reconfiguring keyboard settings in the menu doesn't help, since the problem is not with the key binding itself. The Shift key still makes the character run/dash, but it won't hide the dialogue for some reason.

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
Alright, an update on what I will call "Apostle: Rebellion - The Mystery of Translucence". Just raised this issue in the Kagura games discord, and one of the staff said that they'll bring it up. This way, we'll know if it's truly a bug, or just not implemented.

On my end, I've installed debugging, and I'll try to actively debug the game to see what files are being called, and what parameters they have. For this, could someone from here upload a save of just before when one of the main heroines are naked (or almost naked)? For example, Miyabi's first event has her top removed. Could someone upload a save just before that event? Any other scenes which have a nude character would be good.

For those techy guys out there, I want to do that because when a picture is displayed, it will call a function to display that image and take that image from a file. Since this one is a nude one, this means that either a different file was called in said scene as opposed to say, the beginning scenes where they are all clothed.
Nothing new on this, right? I saw some chatter in the discord about people playing the Japanese version, it's unclear to me whether it's working in that version?

It sounds like unless we find a way to mod it ourselves it's probably going to a no-go, which is a shame. Thanks for looking into this.

__LOLZ1337__

Nov 6, 2018
Nothing new on this, right? I saw some chatter in the discord about people playing the Japanese version, it's unclear to me whether it's working in that version?

It sounds like unless we find a way to mod it ourselves it's probably going to a no-go, which is a shame. Thanks for looking into this.
Unfortunately no. Still no info yet. The reply from one of the staff was that they'll probably contact the dev about this, but chances are pretty damn low that it'll be fixed.

Reactions: spblu

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
Unfortunately no. Still no info yet. The reply from one of the staff was that they'll probably contact the dev about this, but chances are pretty damn low that it'll be fixed.
I was looking back at the other thread, it looked like it never worked in the Japanese version either? I thought it may have just been a translation glitch but apparently it never properly worked in the Japanese version so I guess it was just never programmed or implemented properly cause they just probably just wanted to get this thing done and out the door.

If true then at least we aren't missing out on anything but a bit disappointing.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
This is why I hated Karryn's Prison xD its unfortunate otherwise would have been a good game even with the art being decent at best
Ever since Harem Fantasy which is the previous game before the first Apostle game. Heck, even MC of the first game admit playing that game lol.

JollyRancher9

Jan 11, 2021
what were they thinking throwing 2 op magna and then avila during elevator battle? especially giving you the shittiest character in game as your one and only partner(amelia). now i am stuck and have to start the game over. rip

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
what were they thinking throwing 2 op magna and then avila during elevator battle? especially giving you the shittiest character in game as your one and only partner(amelia). now i am stuck and have to start the game over. rip
There’s cheats built right into the game, it’s as simple toggling an option “on”. Also why would you need to start over, are you only using one save? If so why?

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
Hey guys,

I haven't noticed any side quests guide here, so I did it myself, here you have a download link:

I hope it will be useful :)

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes