Radegast

Oct 2, 2018
Writer has some curious picks for those Creator rules. In particular those about love. Gods pray you don't get found by Twitter, lol.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Was this just now added or did the author come back to it? I really liked a number of the storylines. It had all the same problems as Deviant Worlds (needed to shave it down to like 6 or so main storylines with variations rather than go in a million directions and never come back to them) but I liked the ideas in this one a lot better.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I still think about the game's first Bad End from time to time. Just letting yourself sink down, flash through all sorts of memories that may or may not be your own, and simply... Fade away, as you let go. A simple bit of writing, but one that stuck with me over the years.
For me it's that alien secret agent storyline. The detachable penis thing was so unique and visceral; I'd never seen anything like it at the time.

Looks like someone else is trying to take up the mantle here. Have you done any writing before or is this your first big project?

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
I was sad to see this one disappear as occasionally I liked to replay it. I always wondered if there were routes I missed.
This is on of my favorite stories due to the way choices have impact, and it's well written.

I hope you decide to add more content, and good wishes to your efforts.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
So i have to ask who is being transformed and turned into a sissy let me guess it is the MC.
All sorts of things. The premise is that the PC died and is reincarnating into a new form and it's not limited to a single idea. That's both its weakness and its strength.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
are there any pictures or is it just lewd text only ? if so then need new tag "text-only" or something ...
It's purely text only. And tbh, the sex scenes are not very detailed, feel like it's not the dev's main focus.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
So is there no way to do the impregnating? And you can only go herm briefly as a devil? Nyeh.

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
Hm...I don't get it. Maybe because I expected it to be a lewd game and it even gave me the option for a non straight female. I guess the actual content is for straight / monster paths?

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes