Woomod

Oct 28, 2017
Great game btw, grinded out like half the endings pretty fast but a lot require me not making meaningful choices for awhile. (like the shielded planet ending.)

At this point i'm just looking for the clockmaker ending because, i dunno it's there and i have no idea what it is.

JuliaGumshoe

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2021
Great game btw, grinded out like half the endings pretty fast but a lot require me not making meaningful choices for awhile. (like the shielded planet ending.)

At this point i'm just looking for the clockmaker ending because, i dunno it's there and i have no idea what it is.
Clockmaker is on the Spy (Velvet Glove) path.

Reactions: inkyhorn

RichCas

Jun 19, 2018
I feel the exclusively male portion of the story (Seraphs) needs a lot more diversification when it comes to the "tags".
I reached all the current possible endings with it and there's only like 2 DUBCONS/NONCONS in it. 1 with an androgynous monster and 1 with a straight male. Lol Whatever happened to the chicks, mate? In the Mercies' stories we get lots of scenes where the Seraphs get to rape chicks. Then we get to be a Seraph ourselves and all of a sudden, it's a lot more tame. Why?

Even on the Demon route (where such scenes are to be expected), there isnt much. You get to dominate 1 elemental and that's it. The rest are either male to male domination or female to whatever.

There's also not even 1 harem sex for males whereas in the Mercies' side, the female character have at least 3 scenarios multiple partners.

Now I know the game is far from finished but I thought I'll let you know so you can further improve the balance. Great game.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
thought i'd mention it just in case it was forgotten about or something, but the lust demon/futanari lava goddess route is unfinished as soon as you meet...grom, i think his name was. it just kinda stops.

inkyhorn

Dec 20, 2020
thought i'd mention it just in case it was forgotten about or something, but the lust demon/futanari lava goddess route is unfinished as soon as you meet...grom, i think his name was. it just kinda stops.
I think most routes are like that right now

JuliaGumshoe

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2021
Thanks, I actually had forgotten about that one. I'll need to put in an unfinished notification there.

Reactions: inkyhorn

heckraiser

Nov 5, 2018
I think an interesting idea for a route would be trying to escape the Pit as a little blob creature (I forgot what theyre called)

scyne

Dec 4, 2018
Bugs:
  • Passage EKurtNo does not set $EKurt to "nomeanswhat", it sets $Kurt instead. This will break the day 3 task.
  • Passage RStart5 checks $sex against the value "femal" instead of "female".
  • Passage Elysium doesn't set $esinner to 0, causing it to later become NaN'd when it is increased.
  • Passage EWFKrisIn sets $Kris instead of $EKris.
  • Passage EKrisSubbie2 checks $gid against "man" instead of "male".
Suggestions:
  • Passage EndingServingInHeaven checks $sex against "male", but it should probably check $gid as well, against the same.

Reactions: JuliaGumshoe

JuliaGumshoe

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2021
Bugs:
  • Passage EKurtNo does not set $EKurt to "nomeanswhat", it sets $Kurt instead. This will break the day 3 task.
  • Passage RStart5 checks $sex against the value "femal" instead of "female".
  • Passage Elysium doesn't set $esinner to 0, causing it to later become NaN'd when it is increased.
  • Passage EWFKrisIn sets $Kris instead of $EKris.
  • Passage EKrisSubbie2 checks $gid against "man" instead of "male".
Suggestions:
  • Passage EndingServingInHeaven checks $sex against "male", but it should probably check $gid as well, against the same.
thank you!!!

scyne

Dec 4, 2018
thank you!!!
No worries. This is my first time looking at the game, I really like the Elysium content to date, I think the tone and theming is excellent. I actually prefer it in many ways to the (apparently) original content, it's deeper and it looks like a more mature take on some of the game's core themes.

I ran into the first bug I mentioned early on, so I opened up the passage in the HTML and backtracked to find the issue. Once that happened I just kept a note of things I saw, figured it would help. I've done software development profesionally so it's mostly old hat now.

If you're running the project solo, you'll have access to the actual source code. I'd recommend looking at some tools like for VSCode if you're not using something similar already. Twee's a bit niche so there's not a huge selection available, but in the last year or so there've been some decent developments.

One more bug:

Passage SM5sha checks $firstlaw vs "love" for the feathered serpent event. It should check $fbaby vs "yes" instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: JuliaGumshoe

JuliaGumshoe

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2021
What am I doing wrong?; James Bond> Lizard Thug> Lose> Grit and do it> never see him again.
Also, how do I become a pirate?
Uh I can't remember the exact path at the moment off the top of my head and I can't look it up at the moment either. Once the lizard knocks you up there's a few paths that branch out different ways though.

Regarding the pirate path (its a super short path) you first have to meet them at the pearly gates by hesitating, and then you'll meet them again later and they remember you.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Was interesting to play for a little while but the sheer amount of paths looks like the game is spread too thin. I'll check back in a couple years.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes