JuliaGumshoe

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2021
It would be nice if it also included the ability to jump back to points where the game starts to fan out, since you dont keep any of you ending completion loading a save and going through the beginning again every time is a lot of work.
I just updated the game with an experimental checkpoints feature. Hopefully this should make playing through different paths less tedious. Also hopefully it works and doesn't break anything.

JuliaGumshoe

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2021
played as a female and got stuck on the part where i help Kurt to chop wood, it has no way to progress, i had to go back and not reject his approaches to get an option to continue at this part.
Thanks! I figured out the issue and it will be fixed for the next version. At the moment saying "no" to sex with Kurt locks you on day 3.

Reactions: nondairyloki

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
I have been thoroughly impressed by this game. Never would've expected to be able to be a serpentine God-Emperor of a solar system, or a Khorne-esque demon caring for blood and blood alone, or... so many other things in anything on F95zone. It's so nice to see a game that doesn't purely rely on its sexual content for once, especially a text-based one.

Is there a Discord or some such for this game? Would love to discuss it further.

Reactions: bigblack

JuliaGumshoe

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2021
I have been thoroughly impressed by this game. Never would've expected to be able to be a serpentine God-Emperor of a solar system, or a Khorne-esque demon caring for blood and blood alone, or... so many other things in anything on F95zone. It's so nice to see a game that doesn't purely rely on its sexual content for once, especially a text-based one.

Is there a Discord or some such for this game? Would love to discuss it further.
That's great to hear! No Discord at the moment no. But I regularly check this thread and the thread on TFGames.

Reactions: DarthSion98

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Hm...I don't get it. Maybe because I expected it to be a lewd game and it even gave me the option for a non straight female. I guess the actual content is for straight / monster paths?
There are some opportunities to sleep with women as a woman, they exist on multiple different paths. As for lewd content, there is some, but it's not really the focus of this game. Nevertheless, I find this to be an incredible game.

Reactions: JuliaGumshoe

Intentacles

Mar 26, 2021
I just found this and played through it quite a bit. Awesome work all around! I can't wait to see what else gets added! I really enjoy the quality of the writing and the inventiveness of the story.

Weldon83

Mar 28, 2021
is there a point to choosing wether you like men women or both? cuz i chose i liked only men but i still got scenes with women. everything else's great though

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes