3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
Suddenly out of nowhere Eyia with an update to his game. Refreshed my memory, went through the prologue, damn what a great game it is. And that scene with the weird guy at the end where she teases him and then just walks away saying goodnight, love it but I don't remember it before, did it show up in this update? Very excited to see what happens next.

Feb 20, 2024
To name a few. They don't always apply to the FP but most do:

Multiple Endings
Female domination
Male Domination
Lesbian
Cheating
Dilf
Romance
Sexual Harassment
Interracial
Swinging
Creampie
Religion
Oral Sex
Netorare

Edit:
I will also be adding the (Avoidable) NTR tag for the first real version after the demo.
It's technically by F95 rules not NTR but this is just to be clear and avoid unnecessary misunderstandings.
If NTR is avoidable, then surely swinging, lesbian and femdom are also avoidable. Those also blow up the forum and ruin the game for many.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: truien and MixQQ

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Aracelis [v0.2.1] [Eyia] - Compressed

Win/Linux [175 MB]
- - - -

Mac [170 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Aracelis-0.2.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

kaisanbaa

May 24, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 284, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\Education\Watch Investor\Aracelis-0.2.1.BETA-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\Education\Watch Investor\Aracelis-0.2.1.BETA-pc\renpy\main.py", line 673, in main
run(restart)
File "F:\Education\Watch Investor\Aracelis-0.2.1.BETA-pc\renpy\main.py", line 144, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "F:\Education\Watch Investor\Aracelis-0.2.1.BETA-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 955, in run_context
context.run()
python:
File "F:\Education\Watch Investor\Aracelis-0.2.1.BETA-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.4.24011501+nightly

Mon Jun 10 01:35:21 2024

Getting this error. How to solve? Game not starting.

_Eyia

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
python:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\Education\Watch Investor\Aracelis-0.2.1.BETA-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\Education\Watch Investor\Aracelis-0.2.1.BETA-pc\renpy\main.py", line 673, in main
run(restart)
File "F:\Education\Watch Investor\Aracelis-0.2.1.BETA-pc\renpy\main.py", line 144, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "F:\Education\Watch Investor\Aracelis-0.2.1.BETA-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 955, in run_context
context.run()
python:
File "F:\Education\Watch Investor\Aracelis-0.2.1.BETA-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.4.24011501+nightly

Mon Jun 10 01:35:21 2024

Getting this error. How to solve? Game not starting.
Ai. Not sure how this occurred, I'll try to check it thanks.

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
I have gone through the game (v 0.2.1).

Quite often I find games interesting in the beginning and then I lose interest in them, due to various shortcomings. Here the situation was quite opposite. I didn't like the game at first, and then... I found it interesting, to the point that I put it on my 'watch list'.

For me it's still not a 'perfect five'. I don't like the narrative, which in some (many?) cases is not necessary at all. The artwork - well, I have mixed feelings about it but certainly it's original. Options, paths - I find them promising. We need more of them, if I may speak on behalf of at least some users. The plot is going in good direction. Hopefully, this direction will be maintained.

Best wishes for the dev.

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
_Eyia I really enjoyed the lesbian scene at the club, so, I want this VN to succeed. Still I see that this VN has been ignored even for the fans of this kind of games, I don't even see the recurrent players of the genre here.

My advices:

1. There's no consistency in renders quality: the most of the renders are fine but there are some ugly and bad. And some of them are in the previews, when it should be the opposite, you should select the best renders as previews. For example, the posing is very bad here:

Her arms looks extremely weird, unnatural, like she's having some malfunction. You must correct that. It's not the only case in the game, you should be more careful with that. I'm sure most of the players see something like that and they will decide to not play the game.

This is another example of bad posing. You have difficulties especially with the arms.

h1_97.jpg

There's something really bad with some of the male characters, their faces look like melting and deformed. You should replace these guys:

h1_24.jpg

This guy looks like a cartoon, his head and face features are too big, replace him.

h1_233.jpg

2. Change all the previews in the OP, those don't make justice to your game. It's better to put closer shots, you have some very good renders, show them!!

Here are my suggestions (the first preview is a gif I made so the player already can tell which paths he can follow):

If you don't have control of the OP, report this post and write as message that you want to replace the previews with these ones.

3. My advice is to correct all these things, like a fast remake, before launching the next chapter. The beginning of the game is highly important to generate a great first impression, so the players get hooked instead of dismissing the game forever.

• Red Heart
Reactions: _Eyia and R1k0
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes