VN HTML Arachnophilia [v0.4.3] [amd_dman]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

blooch

Aug 5, 2016
I'm stuck on Progress: 10/24 for Keiran.
If i go to Angelas room in hour 18 its a blank screen.

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
Stuck with Angela - she hasn't said anything to me about it (just generic 'what's going on?' dialogue), but the status page updated to say her boyfriend is coming over at the weekend at 20:00 anyway. I wait for then, nothing happens (there are no options, going into the room shows the same 'no one is here right now' message (as an aside, it's very weird that Angela is never in "Angelas's Room", just saying)), I check status and the hint is completely gone. There's just nothing there.

EDIT: It worked on Monday, so i guess I just misremembered the 'weekend' part of the hint? The fact that it disappeared after I read it once means I can't verify.

EDIT 2: It did not work on Monday, it develops - clicking 'Peek In' leads to a blank passage. No dialogue, no buttons - completely blank.

EDIT 3: The 'peek in' button appears every day, at random, when you enter angela's room after 18:00, but before 19:00. No matter which day you try it, though, it leads to the blank passage.

It's been years since I last played this and it feels like nothing has changed. The 'quest' chains still break way too easily, there's still only three characters, and because I've no interest in NTR and Angela's stuff keeps breaking I literally haven't seen any new content.

EDIT 4: The only thing I've done with the console is give the MC more arousal - I haven't touched any other variables. Is it possible the flags only work properly if you talk to her the first time without a boner?

(Also, the first hint says to talk to her 'around the house', but she only ever appears in the pool - I'm assuming that's not the issue, but I'm grasping at straws here.)

EDIT 5: Okay, last edit. I didn't have the bugfix (I rarely play games the same day I download them), so I don't know if that would have fixed it, but I've decided fuck it - I'll wait for the next update, start fresh, and see how it goes from there. Best of luck, dev.

Last edited:

TobiasS87

Mar 9, 2024
I stuck on 19/24: Hint: She's becoming mine... I should find her around the house with a hard on and see what she'll do...

and Keiran 10/24

amd_dman

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
There are still some videos missing...

View attachment 3518202

/pics/angela/bf/bedroom/bedroom_peek1.webm
Download the bugfix, it contains that video.

The bugfix put the video in the wrong place (/pics/angela/bf/) . You'll need to make a bedroom folder inside of that (/pics/angela/bf/bedroom) and move the video there. My bad on that.

amd_dman

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
FOR BUG FIXES AND OTHER COMMUNICATION, PLEASE JOIN THE DISCORD LINKED IN THE MAIN POST.

amd_dman

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
Stuck with Angela - she hasn't said anything to me about it (just generic 'what's going on?' dialogue), but the status page updated to say her boyfriend is coming over at the weekend at 20:00 anyway. I wait for then, nothing happens (there are no options, going into the room shows the same 'no one is here right now' message (as an aside, it's very weird that Angela is never in "Angelas's Room", just saying)), I check status and the hint is completely gone. There's just nothing there.

EDIT: It worked on Monday, so i guess I just misremembered the 'weekend' part of the hint? The fact that it disappeared after I read it once means I can't verify.

EDIT 2: It did not work on Monday, it develops - clicking 'Peek In' leads to a blank passage. No dialogue, no buttons - completely blank.

EDIT 3: The 'peek in' button appears every day, at random, when you enter angela's room after 18:00, but before 19:00. No matter which day you try it, though, it leads to the blank passage.

It's been years since I last played this and it feels like nothing has changed. The 'quest' chains still break way too easily, there's still only three characters, and because I've no interest in NTR and Angela's stuff keeps breaking I literally haven't seen any new content.

EDIT 4: The only thing I've done with the console is give the MC more arousal - I haven't touched any other variables. Is it possible the flags only work properly if you talk to her the first time without a boner?

(Also, the first hint says to talk to her 'around the house', but she only ever appears in the pool - I'm assuming that's not the issue, but I'm grasping at straws here.)

EDIT 5: Okay, last edit. I didn't have the bugfix (I rarely play games the same day I download them), so I don't know if that would have fixed it, but I've decided fuck it - I'll wait for the next update, start fresh, and see how it goes from there. Best of luck, dev.
Sorry bud, hit up the discord, with any bugs, I'll also have more up to date information there. As for the event in her room it's semi random (3/5 chance she'll be there). Maybe the RNG gods didn't bless you during that time?

Last edited:

amd_dman

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
Bugfix:
Changelog v0.4.3 Bugfixes:

• Dinner with Keiran after the anal pool show should fire now.
  • Fixed the above video file being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
  • Hopefully this didn't introduce more bugs
Link: 0.4.3

Last edited:

ZeroKing21

Aug 23, 2017
I can't download the bugfix. Everything on my system detects it as a Severe Trojan & immediately quarantines and removes it. Chrome, Opera, Safari, Windows Security & Norton. Is the game unplayable if I can't get the fix? Or is the game online somewhere like MoPoGa?

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
I can't download the bugfix. Everything on my system detects it as a Severe Trojan & immediately quarantines and removes it. Chrome, Opera, Safari, Windows Security & Norton. Is the game unplayable if I can't get the fix? Or is the game online somewhere like MoPoGa?
Try this. Exact same files, just packed differently.

• Red Heart
Reactions: amd_dman

amd_dman

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
What OS are you using and what exact build? I'm interested to see why it's detecting it as that. Also which mirror are you downloading it from?

amd_dman

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
Online link

ZeroKing21

Aug 23, 2017
I'm using Windows 10. All the other games on here download and play perfectly fine [same as any of their bugfixes or patches] and SAHC on my side the attachment says in your link "[VIRUS] bugfix-0.4.3.7z" and again in the same browsers "Virus Detected" and Security quarantines and removes it.

Hell, even the link you just posted for the online version on my laptop says "This site can't be reached" and "It took too long to respond"- I'm starting to think my computer hates your game. :LOL:

mystafa

May 2, 2017
I'm using Windows 10. All the other games on here download and play perfectly fine [same as any of their bugfixes or patches] and SAHC on my side the attachment says in your link "[VIRUS] bugfix-0.4.3.7z" and again in the same browsers "Virus Detected" and Security quarantines and removes it.

Hell, even the link you just posted for the online version on my laptop says "This site can't be reached" and "It took too long to respond"- I'm starting to think my computer hates your game. :LOL:
You're some kind of weird guy

amd_dman

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017

Either that or your computer is infected already and it's propagating to anything you download.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZeroKing21

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Arachnophilia-0.4.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: amd_dman

TobiasS87

Mar 9, 2024
I stuck on 19/24: Hint: She's becoming mine... I should find her around the house with a hard on and see what she'll do...

and Keiran 10/24

can anyone help

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes